This Thread Destroyed my laptop and my pc,

Closed
ameerko2u Posts 2 Registration date Thursday February 16, 2017 Status Member Last seen February 16, 2017 - Feb 16, 2017 at 10:20 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Feb 17, 2017 at 05:22 AM
Hello,

This Thread Destroyed my laptop and my pc, They are auto restarting Now every 5 oor 6 min with no alarm !!

After following it, my computers started to auto restart every 5 or 6 min for no reason or alarm, :(
All this happened after i followed this thread !!!!
i have installed clean windows and same problem not fixed , shall i through my computers now because of you or what??

Related:

2 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,170
Updated by Ambucias on 17/02/17 at 05:13 AM
Destroyed both your laptop and your pc!

If you are trying to be funny, it's working.

Cheers

P.S. Yes, if you wish, you can throw your computers, sending them to recycling is a better idea to avoid pollution.

We don't know what thread you are talking about and threads don't destroy computers.
Hello,

This exactly what happened to me, even i have format c partition and installed fresh windows and same thing happened to me , computer start to restarting again and again, so i have restart both computer and laptop in safe mood, then installed Kaspresky anti-virus on the computer, and computer fixed, i will try same thing with laptop now hope it work, i m in this for 2 days now and my work stopped for this as i work as a free lancer and computers are so important to me.
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,170
Feb 17, 2017 at 05:22 AM
Again, I do not know about which thread you are talking about. Threads by themselves do not destroy computers.

I hope that Kaspersky helps you.

If you have further issues let me know.

P.S. It was not necessary to format your windows.