My Facebook Account is Locked!

Closed
Tsegezab Gebregergis - Feb 18, 2017 at 08:31 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Feb 19, 2017 at 04:57 PM
Hello,
My facebook account is locked.Every time I tried to login, it is showing me that “In order to keep your information secure, we've locked your account. Before we can unlock it, please verify your identity and change your password. Your account will remain hidden until you complete this process. ”
Unfortunately, the mobile number which the facebook has in their data system is an old one and therefore I could not have access to it. It is now almost 2-weeks that I do not have access to my facebook. Please advice what to do in order to recover my facebook account.
Thank you.
T. Gebregergis

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,171
Feb 19, 2017 at 04:57 PM
Hi

Since you have not kept your account up-to-date, Facebook wishes that you reset your password, to that you need access to the phone number. Since you phone number is old, you cannot receive your reset code.

In conclusion, your account is lost forever and I think that creating a new account will be difficult.

Dealing with Facebook is dealing with narrow minded robots.