Dell inspiron laptop well not start up how will solve its?

Closed
mrugeah - Updated by mrugeah on 22/02/17 at 03:09 PM
KY_WD Posts 2053 Registration date Thursday October 23, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2017   - Feb 24, 2017 at 10:13 AM
Hello
Dear, my Dell laptop inspiron 1545 was till not start up ....and only i give power supply through charging cable ....those time only smps run then not give up display and turn off laptop .
So please how can I solve its .
Related:

1 response

KY_WD Posts 2053 Registration date Thursday October 23, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2017   122
Feb 24, 2017 at 10:13 AM
Hello mrugeah,

Have you tried to reset the BIOS? If not, you could do that by pulling out the CMOS battery. You have to make the reset after you have pulled out the battery and the power cord of the laptop. Open the lid and localize the CMOS battery which lies next to the processor and it looks like a watch battery. If you have another CMOS battery, you can replace it with that. If you don't, leave your current battery aside and wait for some minutes for the electricity to discharge. Then, plug the CMOS battery back in and the power cord. Try to boot your laptop again. Then, come back to the topic to tell me what happened.

Hope this helps. Have a nice weekend.