Winpc antivirus screen between web pages.

Closed
lordmik - May 16, 2009 at 10:31 PM
 BP - Jun 1, 2009 at 10:23 AM
Hello,

I keep getting this as a web page:

Insecure Internet activity. Threat of virus attack
Due to insecure Internet browsing your PC can easily get infected with viruses, worms and trojans without your knowledge, and that can lead to system slowdown, freezes and crashes.
Also insecure Internet activity can result in revealing your personal information.
To get full advanced real-time protection for PC and Internet activity, activate WinPC Antivirus.
We recommend you to protect your PC now and continue safe Internet browsing.
Click here to get full advanced real-time protection and continue browsing.
Continue to this website unprotected (not recommended).

How do I get rid of this in between pages i'm trying to visit?
Related:

2 responses

It is the Win PC Defender antivirus. it is a virus itself. WIN PC Antivirus ia a piece of malware that appears to be a security program, its a scam. you should not cick on the ads of win pc u see in webpages. it has infected ur pc already and its now spaming ad wishing u to purchase this fake tool. its a scam. you should remove win pc antivirus from your pc. it can be removed manually or auto removal tool can also be downloaded from the net, try this site http://www.darfuns.com/spyware-removal/remove-win-pc-defender-manually/
We can't connect to the internet to download the removal tool. The computer is so slow each click takes 10 minutes to execute. What do we do?