Touchpad not working after windows 10 upgrade

Ask a question SHUBHASHISH SAHA - Last answered on Mar 17, 2017 at 06:34 PM by bestwaybb
Hello,

I upgraded my window 7 to window10 but touchpad is not working .
I checked for drivers reinstalled it but still touchpad not working .
I even used the fn key fn+f4;fn+f9 ... even all f keys but still the touchpad not working .
Then I went to start ; setting ; devices; mouse and touchpad and then additional setting and there are options button pointer pointer option wheel hardware and I cannot see any touchpad option .
I looked for all online support but no touchpad option is visible .
I tried Dell support I downloaded drivers for touchpad and mouse still it's not working .
All the time I have to use external mouse .
I even opened the bios and did full system scan during the scan the touchpad works but as the computer switches on to windows10 the touchpad is not working .

Please help me out its around 7 days I am using my external mouse to do the work .
You can mail me at ***@***.
I will very glad for yours help
See more 
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Try uninstalling it from the Device Manager - restart your computer and let windows to find and install it automatically. It seems to be some incompatibility between your operating system and your device.
bestwaybb 1Posts Friday March 17, 2017Registration date March 17, 2017 Last seen - Mar 17, 2017 at 06:34 PM
just downgrade to windows 7 may your laptop not supports windows 10 or you are have a hardware problem

and try using this link
https://www.thetruebox.com/how-to-solve-touchpad-stopped-working-after-upgrade-to-windows-10/
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?