Hard drive problems

Solved/Closed
Gcrusher0717 - Mar 14, 2017 at 11:02 PM
Promomilia Posts 68 Registration date Monday February 6, 2017 Status Contributor Last seen May 19, 2017 - Mar 15, 2017 at 04:41 AM
Hello,
I have a 1 Tb hard drive with all my ski strip and four wheeling footage on it for the past 3 years. I tried to pug it in, but my Chrome book doesn't even recognize that there was a Removable Disk plugged in. I tried plugging it in the my brothers Lenovo and the same problem.

Please help, I don't want to lose all that footage

Related:

1 response

Promomilia Posts 68 Registration date Monday February 6, 2017 Status Contributor Last seen May 19, 2017 12
Mar 15, 2017 at 04:41 AM
If you want to recover data from the flash drive, you must keep the flash drive not get overwritten by any other new data. If you don’t want to take risk of losing your data then apart from manual method then you are recommended to use Flash Drive Recovery software for Windows/Mac that can easily restore the files from the flash drive.

It gives you special media recovery option that allow user to recover lost audio, image and video files from USB drives, hard drives, Camera, SD Cards, and other memory cards.

After making complete scan of your drive it safely recover media files and images that get lost up in any circumstances either because of unintentional deletion of photos, virus infection or formatting a disk. Or you can also use Card Data Recovery software.