Old account lost

Closed
Pierceleahy01 Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday March 15, 2017 Status Member Last seen March 15, 2017 - Updated by Ambucias on 15/03/17 at 04:42 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Mar 15, 2017 at 04:45 AM
Hello,
Pleeeaase help. I have tried and tried but i can not get into my old yahoo email acct using my old phone. I recently got a new fone bit kept the same number and just a few weeks ago i made up a new email but can only get in new one on new fone.

Did i completely lose everything from old? Since i didnt switch my old account emails etc to the new acct?

If i try to sign into old yahoo email on a computer or my new fone it comes up invalid password and where it says lets get you back in i dont know what to put for sign in email address, recovery email or recovery phone number. I just want access to this old account b/c i have loads of pinterest emails i sent with attachments that i want to download to a thumb drive. Also if you know how to do that or if it can be done please let me know also. Thank you very much.

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Mar 15, 2017 at 04:45 AM
Hi

Did you set-up an account key when you were using your old phone ?

When you created the account did you register an alternate email address or phone number to which you have access?

or

When you created the account, did you register a secret question which you remember?

P.S. We are CCM, we have no business connections with Yahoo.