Gmail account disabled

Closed
mirjetakrasniqi Posts 4 Registration date Saturday March 18, 2017 Status Member Last seen March 20, 2017 - Updated by Ambucias on 20/03/17 at 05:54 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Mar 20, 2017 at 05:54 PM
Hello,

my account removed by moderator@gmail.com is disabled, I've read terms and conditions and other policies of Gmail, but I couldn't find the reason why my account has been disabled. I need to recover it because I made an appointment request with this account and I am waiting for the confirmation.

Please help me...

Best regards!

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,170
Mar 18, 2017 at 04:50 PM
Google wants to ensure that everyone has a chance to safely and securely connect and communicate. To help preserve this environment, Google reserves the right to:
• Suspend a Google Account from using a particular product or the entire Google Accounts system if there is a violation of the Google Terms of Service, product-specific Terms of Service (available on the product page), or product-specific policies.
• Terminate your account at any time, for any reason, with or without notice.
Please start by reviewing the relevant Terms of Service. Then, if you think your account should not have been disabled, please fill out this form
https://support.google.com/accounts/contact/disabled2

P.S. We are CCM, we have no business connections with Gmail
mirjetakrasniqi Posts 4 Registration date Saturday March 18, 2017 Status Member Last seen March 20, 2017
Mar 20, 2017 at 05:43 PM
I've tried all methods of trying to enable my gmail account but I couldn't. Why is it disabled and how can I get it back.

Please help mee!
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,170 > mirjetakrasniqi Posts 4 Registration date Saturday March 18, 2017 Status Member Last seen March 20, 2017
Mar 20, 2017 at 05:54 PM
I believe that I already answered your question.

I explained the reasons for which Gmail would disable an account. You should read terms of use carefully to see what you might have done wrong.

We are CCM, how should we know what you did, what you used your account for ?

As I said, read the terms of use and if you believe your account should not have been disabled, use the appeal form.

Should your appeal be rejected, Gmail may never reply to you, hence you will need to find an alternative for emailing.

Good luck