Since 2011(nov), my acct has been compromised

Closed
Steven Easley - Updated by Ambucias on 19/03/17 at 04:58 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Mar 19, 2017 at 05:04 PM
Hello, I'd like to get my acct for Yahoo and Facebook BK the notebook, laptop and phone were. Stolen a I also forgot the p/w, can u help ?. Also yesterday I was disconnected 7 times, but each time the Tech give me info the Las one told me there were three people still using my acct. My name: Steven j. Easley, my date of birth is 04071962, my phone # is:(removed by moderator. Anything that u can assist me with would very much appreciate. Sincerely SJE.

Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Mar 19, 2017 at 05:04 PM
Hi Steve

First, you certainly have not contacted a Yahoo tech info because there is no person to person contacts with Yahoo. The person who told you that there were three other people using your account is a scammer and he/she can't do anything for you.

To help you, we must know if (yes or no):

When you created the account did you register an alternate email address or phone number to which you have access?

or

When you created the account, did you register a secret question which you remember?

P.S. We are CCM, we have no business connections with Yahoo.