Forgot my password, yahoo sync closed my accnt.

Closed
auzy Posts 1 Registration date Sunday March 19, 2017 Status Member Last seen March 19, 2017 - Updated by auzy on 19/03/17 at 07:20 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Mar 20, 2017 at 05:49 AM
my yahoo mail is open on my iphone, then I got an android phone. What I wanted is to open my account on it, but since I have forgotten my password it is difficult for me to do it. How can I retrieve it? Or to what email from yahoo can I send this request for them to send me my password of my yahoo mail or send me my password thru facebook (since I have been trying to open my yahoomail, they have synced & closed it on my iphone too.. now i cant see my mails.) Please help! thank you! =)

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,171
Mar 20, 2017 at 05:49 AM
Hello
We are CCM, we have no business connections with Yahoo

Unfortunately, if, when you created the account, you have not registered a secret question which you remember, or an alternate recovery email address or phone number to which you have access to receive a reset code, you cannot prove that you are the account's legitimate owner. Hence account recovery is absolutely impossible and there is no way around it.