Facebook account hacked

Closed
PaintersDaughters05 Posts 1 Registration date Saturday March 25, 2017 Status Member Last seen March 25, 2017 - Updated on Mar 25, 2017 at 06:21 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Mar 25, 2017 at 06:20 PM
Hello,
So when i try to log it with my email address and im asked if i want a code sent to my cell or email and when i do it says i have to fill out a form with ID and DOB,,,3 forms...I am in my 50's and when I Do it says I'm under 13 when I'm not with Proper ID and to try back when I'm 18...The email address is 1 Hacker Way...Menlo Park Ca. with a # I just so happen to get off of one of the many emails and googled it and says it a number reported for hacking....So Ive tried to get in touch with FB in other ways and always the same thing...I just found my name and email address registered to a person in the United Kingdom and I;m in the US...Any suggestions....I have yrs of memories on here of my grandkids and friends i don't have any other contact for...I believe I know who done this and They are no friend but she got my email and my cell connected with my acct#...Help anyone...

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Mar 25, 2017 at 06:20 PM
Hello

I suggest to you that not only your Facebook has been hacked but also your device with which you are using to connect to Facebook.

I don't understand the following you wrote: "I just so happen to get off of one of the many emails and googled it and says it a number reported for hacking"

Seems to me that you fell for a scam, someone is trying to get some personal info from you.

Is your Facebook page presently online ?

The only way to recover a Facebook account is:

Click on the below link. You can find all the information to help you recover your hacked Facebook account:
https://www.facebook.com/hacked

Good luck