I can't open my Facebook account

Closed
Babai - Mar 29, 2017 at 05:41 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Mar 29, 2017 at 05:56 PM
Hello, sir
I can't open my Facebook account on my id.
Sir please forgive me.
That's really important for me.
After 4 days i have this problem.
I try to my best.
When i login with my id and password then i saw "Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account while we're reviewing these additional documents. We appreciate your patience, and we'll get back to you as soon as we can."

Sir i give u my government id proof f.then why haveing this problem on my id.
Plz help me.

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,170
Mar 29, 2017 at 05:56 PM
You have posted your question on CCM.net, we have no business connections with Facebook.

Just submit the documents that Facebook ask you for and wait. The document must match exactly the name of your Facebook account otherwise you will never recover your account.

In the meantime keep checking your email or sms for Facebook's response. Facebook will not reply is your account has to remain disabled.

P.S. It may take weeks before Facebook reviews your documents. In the meantime, go on with your life. There is a life after and without Facebook like sports, games, eating, etc.