Trouble with password and signing into account

Closed
Sean Sweeney - Updated on Apr 2, 2017 at 05:00 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Apr 2, 2017 at 05:01 PM
Hello
I'm wondering can you help me . I've failed endlessly to sign in to my google account . I've forgotten my password and unfortunately the email I have to recieve the code from cannot be accessed presently . It's my husband 's Sean Sweeney work email and due to recent hospitalisation he will not be ready to return to the workplace for a while yet . So I entered another email which Google won't verify my account . Also the phone number is my sons that is trustworthy and won't accept ours . I have got a new phone and need to download my gmail and what's Ap . I hope you can help me .
Sean Sweeney is the name of the account holder email ***@*** . His work email is ***@*** phone removed my moderator . My name is Bernadette Sweeney .My son is Andrew Sweeney removed my moderator. Deepest apologies for any inconvenience .
Kind regards
Bernadette Sweeney

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,171
Apr 2, 2017 at 05:01 PM
Hello
You have posted your question on CCM.net, we have no business connections with Gmail