Pinterest: How do I clear some or all Notifications ?

Closed
DaleBr Posts 1 Registration date Saturday April 15, 2017 Status Member Last seen April 15, 2017 - Apr 15, 2017 at 12:37 AM
 DaleBr - Apr 15, 2017 at 02:44 PM
Hi:

I am using Pinterest on an Apple iPad and iPhone.
Every day I get several Pinterest sites emailed to me, based on my "Likes".
How do I delete all or some of these items listed by date, shown when I click on the "..." icon at the bottom of the Pinterest app ?

Thank you

DaleBr
Related:

1 response

Brooke_Harper Posts 38 Registration date Saturday March 4, 2017 Status Contributor Last seen May 28, 2017 3
Apr 15, 2017 at 12:56 PM
Hi, there!

Currently, this setting is only available via desktop, not mobile, so log into your Pinterest account using a desktop browser and go to your Settings.

Scroll Down about halfway through the page or click on Notifications in the left side.
Click on the Pick which group boards you hear about button.
Toggle off individual boards, or toggle Any group board to turn off all notifications.
Click on Save Settings within the board list.
And that's it! Turn that off and you'll stop seeing all of those notifications.
Hi:

Thank you for your reply.
I haven't tried it yet...but is this addressing my issue. You are referring to "boards" as are many comments when I Google this issue. I don't want to remove any boards. I am interested in clearing the Notification "history". I don't want a lot of prior messages and graphics being save on my iPad or iPhone chewing up storage space.

Are we addressing the same issue ?

Thank you

DaleBr