Acer laptop stopped connecting to WiFi

Closed
Wafa - Updated on Apr 16, 2017 at 03:50 AM
 Wafa - Apr 16, 2017 at 07:39 AM
Hello,

I've been using my acer aspire switch 10e for one year. I used to connect my laptop with mobile hotspot. Sometimes it refuses to connect to it. But after I restarts my laptop it again connects. But now it is not connecting to the hotspot. It shows that 'not connected-no connections are aavailable'. When I troubleshoot it says' troubleshooting couldn't identify the problem. In the network connections, i can't find wireless network connections. There is only bluetooth network connections. Please help me solve this problem because i have many things to do with the laptop with internet Connection...
Waiting for reply......
Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Apr 16, 2017 at 03:53 AM
Try this 1

1) First make sure that your wireless connection is not disabled.

Click on Start --> In search box, type ncpa.cpl and press Enter

"Network Connections" window will be opened. If you find your wireless

connection icon in grey color then right-click on it and select "Enable".

2) Check your SSID and the security key.

Note : if it doesn't work, remove it on device manager, after that install it, click on the top search for driver it worked for me
Hello,
I couldn't find wireless network connections in the network connections as I said above.
In wireless devices there is only bluetooth and if I turn off bluetooth there is nothing in network connections. By the way I can't able wireless connection
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169 > Wafa
Apr 16, 2017 at 05:25 AM
May be the hot spot is no longer available ?
No way..... I am sure that it is available.....coz I can use hotspot in other phones
Please tell me a way.......PLEASE...!!!!