Blue screen of death and damaged hard drive

Ask a question Sketchoshot 1Posts Monday April 17, 2017Registration date April 17, 2017 Last seen
Dear community

I am currently using a Samsung Notebook RF Series, and had it update to windows 10 a few months back. Everything seemed fine untill the this one update that froze and shut down the computer due to an unknown error.

I turned on the computer only to have found it unable to load windows 10. The loading circles stopped midways after about 3-4 seconds after the windows sign is shown. Thereafter I am brought to the wellknown blue screen of death.

Though the issue does not end there, I have tried most things from the net about using the troubleshooter.
And it seems like to me that the hard drive D: , also the one containing the reg, windows and all of the important things is damaged (Everything seems to be in D: and not C: on my case).
So using any software built in from the drive appears to be out of the question.
I am also unable to get into safemode or anything else and there are no rollbacks.

This seems to be the biggest issue I have ever faced and a rare one as I haven't managed to find any posts about it online.
I will be eternally grateful for your answer.

With best wishes!
See more 

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?