Convert wordpad document back to pdf

Solved/Closed
uncltomm - Updated on Jun 8, 2017 at 05:54 AM
 Blocked Profile - Apr 21, 2017 at 07:24 PM
Hello,

i as sent a file and wheni went to open it it said open with word or internet i picked word and now its not what i wanted to have done because now all my new pdf files open in wordpad and what i would like to do is change from wordpad back to pdf how can do this if possible

Related:

4 responses

Here is what you are looking for. This is the only IDEA!

It's kind of fun to do the impossible! -Walter Elias Disney
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,172
Apr 21, 2017 at 05:30 PM
Hello

If I may butt in.

Try this:

Go to one of your files, click right and then on properties. Select open with and select "Adobe Acrobat Reader". Click okay. You may find that all of your pdf files will open with AAR

Good luck
it was a email that was sent with a file that I cant open I will keep trying thanks
Blocked Profile
Apr 21, 2017 at 06:12 PM
Sir, I love the easy button you provide. I am shamed with the simplicity. One needs to learn that another does not want the long version of anything!
well I got to read my pdf files from my email I just sent it to my documents and dragged it to my desktop and then I dragged it to adobe acrobat reader and it worked so thanks for trying to help
Blocked Profile
Apr 21, 2017 at 07:24 PM
Good try Ambucias! :P
Blocked Profile
Apr 21, 2017 at 03:24 PM
Press the WINDOWS key, and type in DEFAULT PROGRAMS. Click on Set Default programs, and re-associate the WORD to PDF.
that didn't work all there was is word and theres no pdf any outer idias
well, is there an ACROBAT reader? That is what was reading your PDF's. There are no other IDEAS, as this is the FIX!
there is no acroba reader on the lis so it sounds like im screwed