Help! my game keeps crashing whenever i use cc furniture

Ask a question CookieGirl2016 - Last answered on May 22, 2017 at 05:03 PM by ac3mark
Hello,

My game keeps crashing whenever i click on cc furniture or cc build... stuff XD... Please Help! I don't know what to do! I've updated my game and then it wouldn't even let me go into the game, I'm currently updating it again but I think it wont work. Cc makeup,hair and skins work normally but for some reason furniture and build objects don't... I really want to fix this because the cc is so cute! I'm so unprofessional right now but hey, its cute...
See more 
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Pardon us for not knowing what game you are referring to. Did you recently install a new module or upgrade? If so, remove it and try to re-apply it. Have you visited the game makers website for support? Perhaps others are experiencing the same thing and the maker is aware of it.

Have fun!
CookieGirl- May 19, 2017 at 04:24 PM
Its the Sims 3 I forgot to mention. Now my game keeps crashing over and over again when I play the live mode for a few seconds idk why... I removed all of my mods but kept my cc, should I try reinstalling my game or removing all of my cc? It works fine during CAS and build mode. Idk what to do anymore
ac3mark 6930Posts Monday June 3, 2013Registration date ModeratorStatus May 22, 2017 Last seen - May 22, 2017 at 05:03 PM
try to remove all of the CC., before you uninstall. You will probably have to re-install it.
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?