Can't find Folder Lock [Solved]

Ask a question Mazin27 3Posts Tuesday May 2, 2017Registration date May 2, 2017 Last seen - Last answered on May 2, 2017 at 05:43 PM by Mazin27
Hi everyone..

I installed Folder Lock 7.6.8, & have been using it regularly for a week and then activated the "stealth mode" & deleted the program shortcut from the start menu so no one could find it. The program continued to work smoothly until yesterday. I'm using the program to lock my google drive folder. When I want to synchronize the folder I just unlock it & everything going right. Today the google drive couldn't be synchronized. I just unlocked it and removed it from the folder lock list, at same time I canceled the stealth mode. When I went to where I put the google drive I couldn't find it. I tried to open the program but I couldn't find it anywhere. Then I tried to uninstall the program, it didn't appear in the uninstall list in the control panel. Then I went to the folder lock installation folder and it shocked me that it was empty. I tried to install it again but it keeps bringing me this msg. "One or more lockers are not closed. To uninstall folder lock, please close your Locker(s) first". I closed the program form the task manager but the msg. still keep appearing. Please help me, what should I do?
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Go to the maker of the software, and ask them for assistance. We have nothing to do with folderlock.
Mazin27 3Posts Tuesday May 2, 2017Registration date May 2, 2017 Last seen - May 2, 2017 at 05:43 PM
Thanks, but I figured it out.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
I solved it. Just created a new user account on windows & installed Folder Lock with the same version & then everything went right again.
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?