Hibernating laptop

Closed
Ella - May 6, 2017 at 10:58 AM
Promomilia Posts 68 Registration date Monday February 6, 2017 Status Contributor Last seen May 19, 2017 - May 12, 2017 at 05:20 AM
Hello,
I was shutting down my laptop last night when its battery is running out. Then i try to open it in the morning but when i open it , i can only see the word hibernating... What should i do? I hope you can help me. Godbless

Related:

1 response

Promomilia Posts 68 Registration date Monday February 6, 2017 Status Contributor Last seen May 19, 2017 12
May 12, 2017 at 05:20 AM
1st Option :

Here's how to prevent your computer from entering a power-saving state: Open Power Options by clicking the Start button , clicking Control Panel, clicking System and Security, and then clicking Power Options. On the Select a power plan page, click Change plan settings next to the selected plan

2nd Option :

To fix the problem, turn off Hibernation, and then set Standby to any value except Never in Power Management. Do this for each power scheme. Then you can turn Hibernation back on. User complaint: "On a laptop with limited RAM, generally 64 MB or less, the computer will sometimes not enter Hibernation or Standby mode.