I can't access my Facebook account & its showing me that messenger.

Ask a question NK Frolicsome - Last answered on May 11, 2017 at 05:01 AM by Ambucias
Hello,

HELP
Please help. I can't access my account for last 2 days. Facebook told me to submit my real name but I used one name as my choice, then they told me to submit 1 photo of ID card or something like that where they can review my name. But I wrongly submitted my photo. After then It's showing me that message. I can't repair my account. What to do now? I can't find any option also to submit any documents. Now how to repair it? How can I submit my real name again?
See more 
Helpful
+0
plus moins
How did you wrongly send the photo? There is nothing we can do. I suggest opening another ticket with FB and follow instructions!
NKFrolicsome1994 3Posts Tuesday May 9, 2017Registration date May 11, 2017 Last seen - May 10, 2017 at 06:28 AM
Well, you're telling that I have to open a new ID with true information, right?
If Facebook detest my false identifications then why they sending me email from my ID about notifications??? They are sending me email about trouble in log in, notifications etc. but yet I can't access there. Why is it so??
Ambucias 42433Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus June 28, 2017 Last seen - May 10, 2017 at 05:40 PM
No need to get in a huff and climb up the curtains.

They sent you notifications and later access your false account was terminated.

Seems to me that the message is clear and limpid, isn't it.

Read the terms of use and respect them, then enjoy your Facebook in all honesty, without trying to fool people about you are or not.
NKFrolicsome1994 3Posts Tuesday May 9, 2017Registration date May 11, 2017 Last seen - May 11, 2017 at 03:58 AM
But still I can't access there. I'm getting notifications, can log in, but can't access! There is no option to repair it except a option is 'Log out.' It's getting almost 4 days. Still there's no change. Really isn't there any way to repair it?
Ambucias 42433Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus June 28, 2017 Last seen - May 11, 2017 at 05:01 AM
I don't know.
ac3mark 7121Posts Monday June 3, 2013Registration date ModeratorStatus June 27, 2017 Last seen - May 10, 2017 at 03:46 PM
Ask them! We have nothing to do with them!
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?