Facebook account disabled

Ask a question Bishaltocha 4Posts Tuesday May 16, 2017Registration date May 17, 2017 Last seen - Last answered on May 17, 2017 at 05:00 PM by Ambucias
Hii sir and madam my name Bishal Tocha I am long time Facebook user my Facebook account disabled ..please my account to enabled
See more 
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hello

We will not enable your account.

You have posted your question on CCM.net, we have no business connections with Facebook.

Facebook disables accounts that don't follow the Facebook Terms. Some examples include:
• Posting content that doesn't follow the Facebook Terms
• Using a fake name
• Impersonating someone
• Continuing behavior that's not allowed on Facebook by violating the Community Standards
• Contacting other people for the purpose of harassment, advertising, promoting, dating or other conduct that's not allowed.

You must now go on with your life without Facebook which is not a necessity to your life. Do without !
Bishaltocha 4Posts Tuesday May 16, 2017Registration date May 17, 2017 Last seen - May 16, 2017 at 05:27 PM
My name Bishal Tocha I not use fake name
And please enable my facebook account
Bishaltocha 4Posts Tuesday May 16, 2017Registration date May 17, 2017 Last seen - May 17, 2017 at 04:54 PM
Please unlock my fb account
Ambucias 41761Posts mardi 2 février 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus May 25, 2017 Last seen - May 17, 2017 at 05:00 PM
No ! We will not enable your account. Never!
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
We will not enable your account.

You may not have used a fake name but you certainly have done something violating the terms of use or community standards.

Check you email as Facebook informed you why your account was disabled.

You have posted your question on CCM.net, we have no business connections with Facebook.

Again, I strongly suggest that you don't need Facebook, there is life after Facebook
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?