Not getting signal on my monitors through GPU suddenly. Help!

Ask a question Mozzak 1Posts Wednesday May 17, 2017Registration date May 17, 2017 Last seen
Hi guys,
I have a slight problem, here's how it happened.
I was playing a game on my PC as I normally do and suddenly all of my monitors stopped getting signal. This wasn't the first time this happened so I didn't panic and just reset my pc. However, the signal never came back.

I immediately suspected it's the graphics card so I opened up the tower and I can tell you this -
When plugged in the PCI-E slot, all of the fans are spinning and everything looks like as if it's functioning but still no image.
I tried a different slot and still the same result.
I plugged in one of my monitors (Running a triple screen setup) into the motherboard directly, having removed the GPU and it is functioning properly with the integrated gpu. In fact, I am writing this from the same computer using the integral card.

I currently don't have an older GPU to test this out with so it would be nice to know for sure if it's the GPU that's the problem so I could go get another one.
It's a few years old so it's no big deal but it didn't seem to be failing and it was really treating me well throughout it's lifetime until today.

I really need an answer quick cause I need a strong GPU as I'm a motion graphics artist and really need this gear for work, can't do it with the integral GPU.

Thanks so much!

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?