Folder is missing in Seagate external hard drive

Closed
rehanma - Updated on Jun 14, 2017 at 04:11 PM
MARKSALAZAR Posts 3 Registration date Wednesday June 14, 2017 Status Member Last seen June 14, 2017 - Jun 14, 2017 at 10:37 AM
can anyone help me, a folder is suddenly missing in my external harddrive. it's not hidden, and the memory it still occupies the same memory space. what should i do?
Related:

1 response

MARKSALAZAR Posts 3 Registration date Wednesday June 14, 2017 Status Member Last seen June 14, 2017
Jun 14, 2017 at 10:37 AM
HI rehanma i have that problem before so, i think its hidden but not,, so i ask myself why,, but in goodmind i think my data is corrupted,,so i think the checking disk is good,and i start checking disk so now my files is back but i assure you its not all of your data will back its only some, i think virus is the one suspect on that or other else the external hdd sector error, on how to check disk.... JUST OPEN THE COMMAND PROMT..JUST FOLLOW. CLICK THE WINDOWS BOTTON STEADY AND THEN THE R BUTTON OF YOUR KEYBOARD ITS WILL APPEAR THE RUN,,,SO HERE IN THE RUN TYPE THE CMD...THEN CLICK ENTER, THEN WHEN CMD OPENS: TYPE THE LETTER, CHKDSK<SPACE>LETTER OF YOUR HARDDRIVE... EX CHKDSK E:,,, I HOPE THAT WILL WORK ON YOU GOODLUCK,,