My Facebook account is locked . WHY?

Ask a question Doczee 3Posts Saturday May 20, 2017Registration date May 21, 2017 Last seen - Last answered on Sep 15, 2017 at 02:49 PM by ac3mark
I am on facebook for 7 years. I am a filmmaker and i have more than 4000 friends and fans of my films. Suddenly two weeks ago my Facebook account was locked. I have not violated any facebook rules. I sent them three different kind of ids. There is no response. I am getting emails from my worried friends as my mom passed away. A lot of friends want to reach out on facebook but my account is locked. I have tried to reach out to facebook but there is no response.I need help. Thanks
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Before Facebook reviews your documents it may take up to two months.

Of course you must have used your real full name to create your account.
Doczee 3Posts Saturday May 20, 2017Registration date May 21, 2017 Last seen - May 21, 2017 at 12:37 AM
Two months. Why? Why facebook wants people to suffer. This is the worst customer service on earth. My stage name is Doc Zee. That's what I used to create my account. I was thinking maybe I can turn my Facebook account into page as my fans are growing? Or should I just start a new account as two months is too long. I am promoting my new film and I was even buying ads with facebook. I need to promote my new film now. There must be a solution.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
We can’t help you. You have posted your question on CCM.net, we have no business connections with Facebook.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
How can you appeal when you cant even login?? Useless !! I have the same Problem and had to go through this now for the 3rd time.
ac3mark 7998Posts Monday June 3, 2013Registration date ModeratorStatus October 16, 2017 Last seen - Sep 15, 2017 at 02:49 PM
If this is the third time, why do you continue to use the service?
Leave a comment
Helpful
plus moins
Hi

You have no doubt violated the Facebook Community Standards, I suggest you read them. If you feel your account was disabled by mistake, submit an appeal.

Have you uploaded some of your films on Facebook?
Doczee 3Posts Saturday May 20, 2017Registration date May 21, 2017 Last seen - May 20, 2017 at 10:55 AM
No I have not uploaded my films on facebook but they are available on youtube. When I go to link to submit appeal. It says your account is not disabled. Only it says unfortunately you can't access your account while we review your documents. It has been 2 weeks there is no answer. What can I do? Thanks
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?