Convert system in access 2003 to acces 2007

Closed
jemmy - May 20, 2009 at 10:56 PM
 Giguera - Oct 14, 2010 at 01:34 PM
Hello,
sir, actually in my practical place, my manager have giving me a complete system that works in access 2003, but then if I want to open in access 2007, it does not work completely. therefore, my task is to make it work, can you help me by giving a complete guide on how to change a system or database in access 2003 to access 2007.thank you and I really appreciate for your look up.
From jemmy
Related:

5 responses

Thanks for the tip - It worked for me
How can I convert ms access 2003 database to ms access 2007 database
I had the same problem recently, I done a programm in Access 2003 as a project, but then had to make it work in Access 2007 which I thought to be a dead end..

But there is a simple way on making it work. Once you open your Access 2003 file in Access 2007 file, there will shop up an reminder (like in Mozilla or IE when they warn you about blocking somekinda content, but say in Access somewhere in the middle of your workspace in the file, and the toolbars above)
Anyway, you can't really miss that reminder bar, it says that "Some content in the files been blocked and you need to enable them by pressing on that pop-up bar. It then opens a little window, where you pick "ENABLE". Once you do that, it restarts and everything should start working.

If this doesn't help, try another way of CONVERTING the 2003 to 2007 file, here is a link:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/access/HA100484061033.aspx

It's all under the "Convert an Access 2000 or Access 2002 - 2003 database"
I was working on converting MS Access 2003 file to MS Access 2007 when the system froze. When I went back to the original Access 2003 file, all of the FORMS, REPORTS and MACROS where gone. Do you know how I can recover them? Also, I tried to open another copy I had and it happened the other way round, on this copy I cannot find Tables nor Querys but can see reports, forms, and macros. Curiously, I tried to run some reports and they run perfectly (That means that the tables are there but cannot see them).
Quero converter o office 2003 para 2007

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
fff