Did a Reinstallation on my laptop and now it's stuck

Ask a question chiefton 2Posts Friday June 9, 2017Registration date June 13, 2017 Last seen - Last answered on Jun 15, 2017 at 05:58 PM by Ambucias
hello,
i Just did a Reinstallation on my laptop and now it's stuck on the same screen .

what do i do now?
See more 
Helpful
+0
plus moins
it keeps doing this over and over again

It will restart and show 64% complete and turn off and on again.
it does say is wil restart a few times but it keeps restarting and anything else
Ambucias 42426Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus June 23, 2017 Last seen - Jun 13, 2017 at 04:51 PM
Did you use the recovery partition or a rescue disk?
chiefton- Jun 15, 2017 at 07:04 AM
I uploaded everything to my one drive and used a live USB for the re-instalation.
I wanted to completely clean my pc.
everything went right until it just started to reboot and reboot over and over again.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hi

Using the USB was a mistake as HP laps and computers have an easy access recovery partition which would have done the clean-up job you wanted.

Now, your os is corrupted. I am afraid that you will need to use your recovery disks which HP asked you to create when you first set up your machine.

You may ask what shall you do if you don't have the disks anymore. The only thing I can think of is to contact HP support.

Sorry and good luck
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?