Computer wont't recognize my USB headphones

Ask a question fckeverything 7Posts Friday June 9, 2017Registration date June 9, 2017 Last seen - Last answered on Jun 9, 2017 at 07:59 PM by ac3mark
Hi everyone

Since I am a very generous person I will now give you two options.

Option 1) Please explain to me in a super easy breezy way how to make my computer recognise the same f*ing headsets I have been using for months and in the correct USB thing.

Option 2) Kill me now

Hurry up and decide
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Well Thank you for your generosity. Now, we will reciprocate, and ask that you tell us what OS are you using? What is the make and model of headset?

Please continue the gracious acts of kindness, and allow us to help you, by helping us MORE!
fckeverything 7Posts Friday June 9, 2017Registration date June 9, 2017 Last seen - Jun 9, 2017 at 07:35 PM
its a logitech headset with a microphone there are a bunch of small numbers on it I could tell you
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
What operating system of the PC?
fckeverything 7Posts Friday June 9, 2017Registration date June 9, 2017 Last seen - Jun 9, 2017 at 07:38 PM
its a new computer just like six months old and windows 7
fckeverything 7Posts Friday June 9, 2017Registration date June 9, 2017 Last seen - Jun 9, 2017 at 07:39 PM
at least its windows
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
WINDOWS 7 is good!

So, how many USB ports does the PC have? If you put another USB device in the same port, does it work? The reason why, is because Windows 7 can pretty much self heal, if it is on the internet. With that being said, you may need to delete the drivers, and reboot. Then plug the headset in. Once again, make certain that the USB is still good, first.
fckeverything 7Posts Friday June 9, 2017Registration date June 9, 2017 Last seen - Jun 9, 2017 at 07:50 PM
three or four and they work with other stuff just not the headsets... So what you are basically saying is that I should set the whole thing on fire and hope for the best?
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Take it easy there. If other devices work in the USB, but the headphones don't, then they might have reached the end of their usefulness. What is the model of headphones so I can look at the specs and try to determine if there might be a way to troubleshoot the headphones themselves.

Hang in there and put down the lighter!
ac3mark 8000Posts Monday June 3, 2013Registration date ModeratorStatus October 19, 2017 Last seen - Jun 9, 2017 at 07:53 PM
Delete the driver first!
fckeverything 7Posts Friday June 9, 2017Registration date June 9, 2017 Last seen - Jun 9, 2017 at 07:55 PM
what is the driver?
fckeverything 7Posts Friday June 9, 2017Registration date June 9, 2017 Last seen - Jun 9, 2017 at 07:56 PM
oh could it be because the computer is full, I put all my stuff on it?
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Go into your device manager (press window key and type in "device manager"), and look for any YELLOW TRIANGLE. Post back if you have any!
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?