Acer Laptop shuts off if I have battery in

Closed
Tech Guy - May 22, 2009 at 08:36 AM
 Aldz - Jan 14, 2010 at 04:40 PM
Hello,
I kind of have a similar issue, but alittle different, maybe one of you techies can help me out. I have a acer aspire 5050 with vista home on it. If I start it up normally(reg mode, battery and power plugged in) it loads to a certain point(seems to be where it shows if it is plugged in or not) and totally shuts down. If I restart the machine and take the battery out, it works perfectly. If I restart the machine in safe mode I can have power and ac adapter plugged in. Its not over heating cause I left it on all night in safe mode and woke up it was still on. So I was wondering if anyone has any advice for me. I tried the hold the power solution. Has not fixed the issue....Please help.
Related:

4 responses

jv.java Posts 7 Registration date Friday April 18, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 29, 2009 1
May 22, 2009 at 08:43 AM
I think you should change your battery... this can fix the problem
I have its fully charged, its almost like something is conflicting with vista and its power options.
czwbattery Posts 1 Registration date Monday October 5, 2009 Status Member Last seen October 6, 2009
Oct 6, 2009 at 02:59 AM
Battery is broken, unless none of batteries business.

Czwbattery is a professional manufacturer dedicated to producing high and stable quality laptop batteries for replacement. Possessing an independent R&D group, advanced manufacturing factory, professional sales team and aftersales service group, the company is a full-service vendor with complete development, production, sales and service. Our laptop batteries own perfect over-charge,over-discharge, over-temperature etc basic protection functions and double protection performance. Our replacement batteries are completely compatible with those famous brands such as HP, DELL, ACER, TOSHIBA, LENOVO (IBM), FUJITSU, SONY, APPLE, ASUS, SAMSUNG etc. Our products have received CE, RoHS certification. Product performance is stable, secure and reliable. By means of powerful R&D group, we could launch 15 new models each month. We also provide brand design, package box design, sticker design and production etc value-added service to our customers.

Shenzhen CZWBattery Co,.Ltd

Address: The 1st Branch of Taohuayuan Hi-tech Park, Xixiang, BaoAn District, ShenZhen, PRC. Post Code: 518012
Cellphone:0086-1367-0727-195
Tel:0086-755-29748285
Fax:0086-755-29748295
WebSite:http//:www.czwbattery.cn Email:czwbattery@gmail.com

Msn: czwbattery@hotmail.com
Gud day...

anyone can help me...

i had a problem with my acer aspire 1620 model MS2154...
the ac adapter is not power and my laptop doesnt...
how can i test if the ac adapter wont turn on or the led is not light...
maybe the ac adapter is the problem or the laptop?

tnx in advance...