How to save Apple Music to SD cards

Closed
Vicccky Posts 2 Registration date Tuesday March 21, 2017 Status Member Last seen June 16, 2017 - Jun 16, 2017 at 03:26 AM
HughieJones Posts 1 Registration date Friday June 16, 2017 Status Member Last seen June 16, 2017 - Jun 16, 2017 at 03:48 AM
Hello,

Apple Music supports SD cards on Android. What about iPhone?
I have a iPhone with 16G memory so I want to save the downloaded Apple Music to SD card so I can run my apps normally.

Is there any method to do that?
Thanks
Related:

1 response

HughieJones Posts 1 Registration date Friday June 16, 2017 Status Member Last seen June 16, 2017
Updated by HughieJones on 16/06/17 at 04:12 AM
As a matter of fact, if you want to save Apple Music songs to your SD card and play them freely, that's impossible, because Apple Music songs are protected by DRM, which prevents the Apple Music from being played on other devices or media players than a few authorized devices and media players. But if you can convert those Apple Music songs to other universally-compatible audio formats such as MP3, you can save the converted songs to your SD card and play them freely. if you are wondering how to make that happen, here is a tutorial.
Easy Four Steps to Convert iTunes to MP3
Step 1. Add iTunes Music
Firstly, you should download the Apple Music Converter and install it. After the setup is over, the program will launch automatically and you will get into the main interface where you can add iTunes music to the program. Choose songs you want to convert.

Step 2. Choose MP3 as Output Format
After all files added, now you should choose output audio format. You can change the output format by clicking the "Output Format" bar. Then select MP3 on the drop-down list.

Step 3. Change Output File Parameters (Optional)
You can change the output files' parameters with your preference if you wish. You can change bit rate, codec, sample rate and channels.

Step 4. Start Converting iTunes Music to MP3
After all settings done properly, you can now start converting iTunes music to MP3 by clicking the "Convert" button. The conversion will take only minutes so you can take a short rest. After the conversion is over, you can open the output file to check out the converted files and transfer them to any devices for free playback.

Simple four steps is all you should take to make troublesome iTunes music to MP3 for free playback.