Yahoo mail account was hacked or discontinued

Ask a question olayemiccm 6Posts Friday June 16, 2017Registration date June 17, 2017 Last seen - Last answered on Jun 17, 2017 at 04:34 PM by Ambucias
Good Afternoon,

Please, it is very important to me and my brother's life that we get this issue resolved.

my brother registered his yahoomail account (removed by moderator@ymail.com) and has been using it since.

He was in this same email account inbox throughout yesterday. just this morning when he tried to login with the same yahoomail account (removed by moderator@ymail.com) and the password ********* then it keeps bringing "Sorry, we don't recognize that email address or phone number".

Please, i need your urgent reply and help. How is this possible?

Thanks on your reply.

Olayemi
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hi

Try to send an email to your brother's address and after 30 minutes, tell me if it bounced back to you.
olayemiccm 6Posts Friday June 16, 2017Registration date June 17, 2017 Last seen - Jun 16, 2017 at 06:28 PM
Okay.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Yes, it bounced back to my outbox
olayemiccm 6Posts Friday June 16, 2017Registration date June 17, 2017 Last seen - Jun 17, 2017 at 01:55 AM
Hello Good Morning Ambucias,

I did exactly what you said yesterday and it is still the same thing, kindly do help my brother.

waiting for your ASAP reply,

Thanks
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hello

If it bounced back it's because the email address that you typed is incorrect or the account does not exist.

Ensure you type the address correctly or create a new account.

Cheers
olayemiccm 6Posts Friday June 16, 2017Registration date June 17, 2017 Last seen - Jun 17, 2017 at 04:26 AM
It seems you don't understand,

This is the new message i had to send to yahoo customer care help desk.

Good Morning,
I have a problem signing in to my ymail account @****************@ymail.com.

Anytime i tried to log in, it says "Sorry, we don't recognize that email address or phone number".

But, i tried to sign up for another email account using this same ymail address and it says "A Yahoo account already exists with this email address." but i was confused as that existing ymail address couldn't have access into yahoo database.

Please, kindly do help me out to recover this account. Yes, i messaged you yesterday complaining the same issue because this account is the very only email address that can be identified with my online publications and journal.

Once again, i beg you to help me resolve the problem i have with this account.

Thanks for helping me.

end of statement.

could you explain this?
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hi

I don't know where you got the address for Yahoo. Yahoo does not have a customer care help desk to which you can write, it was a waste of time or you wrote to someone else.

You cannot create a new account with the same email address because it once existed.

If your brother did not access his account for 12 months, it was deleted from the server.
olayemiccm 6Posts Friday June 16, 2017Registration date June 17, 2017 Last seen - Jun 17, 2017 at 12:23 PM
Hello,

This is the link i'm directly sending message to (mailto:customercare@cc.yahoo-inc.com)
please tell me how valid this mail address can be.

my brother has been frequently accessing his account and he even did on 15th of June, 2017.

To myself i'm fed up of troubleshooting how the problem might have occur, but if i couldn't find any clue then i will just rest and ask him to register another email which i wouldn't wish for him because of his very vital information.

Anyways thank you for taking up my trouble and thanks for your time.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
customercare@cc.yahoo-inc.com does not belong to Yahoo but imposters. Yahoo made it so that it is not possible to contact them directly only through their automated service.

The following CCM faq that I have written which will show you all the possible ways of recovering a Yahoo account according to the condition.

http://ccm.net/faq/36332-yahoo-mail-how-to-recover-your-account

Good luck
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?