Updating software to latest versions

Create a discussion NCHSoftwareUS 7Posts Sunday May 28, 2017Registration date July 19, 2017 Last seen - Last answered on Jul 19, 2017 at 01:47 AM by NCHSoftwareUS
Hi

I had filled up the partnership form for updating a number of software's to their latest versions on 31st May 2016.

They have still not been updated, could somebody guide me on the timelines around it. How long does it takes for the update to go live.

Thanks
See more 
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Greetings

After you filled and sent the partnership form, did you receive a reply?

Can you please give us the CCM download url page links of the software which needs to be updated ?

Thank you

Ambucias
Community Manager
Ambucias 42704Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus July 21, 2017 Last seen - Jun 22, 2017 at 05:11 PM
Greetings,

I will transmit your request to the CCM's Editor in Chief and Head of Content.

You should get a reply within a week.

Best regards
NCHSoftwareUS 7Posts Sunday May 28, 2017Registration date July 19, 2017 Last seen Ambucias - Jun 29, 2017 at 01:19 AM
Hi

Still haven't got any response to above request.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Ambucias 42704Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus July 21, 2017 Last seen - Jun 29, 2017 at 04:28 AM
Hi

The CCM's Editor in Chief and Head of Content has read your message. He will eventually reply to you, you are on his to do list.

Regards
NCHSoftwareUS 7Posts Sunday May 28, 2017Registration date July 19, 2017 Last seen - Jul 12, 2017 at 02:53 AM
Hi

Still awaiting a response. Any update is appreciated.

Thanks
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hi

Its going to be over a month and I have still not received a response yet regarding updating software's or listing additional software's.

Would request a more prompt response.

Regards
Pallavi
Ambucias 42704Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus July 21, 2017 Last seen NCHSoftwareUS - Jul 17, 2017 at 04:47 AM
I'm terribly sorry but the person responsible has gone on vacation for a month.

Best regards
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Could you let me know as to when should we expect a response.

Regards
Pallavi
Ambucias 42704Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus July 21, 2017 Last seen NCHSoftwareUS - Jul 18, 2017 at 06:05 PM
Hi

I am only the Community manager. The only thing I can do is to refer your request to the Editor-in-Chief who is in charge of all matters concerning content for all CCM International websites. I did refer your request to the Editor-in-Chief, he is aware of your request. I have had no communications from him as to his agenda.

I could update the software but I need the Editor-in-Chief's approval before I can proceed.

I know it's frustrating. Sorry for the delay and for the inconvenience.

Note that NCH Software on other CCM websites ie French, Italian, German, have more recent versions.

Please send me reminder next August 8.

Best regards
NCHSoftwareUS 7Posts Sunday May 28, 2017Registration date July 19, 2017 Last seen - Jul 19, 2017 at 01:47 AM
Hi

Thank you for the update. Will circle back on 8th August.

Thanks
Pallavi
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?