Facebook account disabled appeal submitted [Solved]

Ask a question Ammulove 2Posts Tuesday July 4, 2017Registration date July 4, 2017 Last seen - Last answered on Jul 4, 2017 at 04:26 PM by Ambucias
Hello,

I seriously need your help! I sumbitted my appeal and even emailed facebook. Tell me how much long will it take for my account to be enable again? Is my account ok? I really miss it. Please help!
See more 
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hi

You must cultivate your patience and wait, wait and wait. Among the millions of accounts, there are tens of thousands of people living the same situation as you. When you submitted your appel you were the last among the thousands. Facebook has to examine and evaluate every one of them. You must wait your turn and it may take several weeks.
Ammulove 2Posts Tuesday July 4, 2017Registration date July 4, 2017 Last seen - Jul 4, 2017 at 08:18 AM
I seriously need your help! I sumbitted my appeal and even emailed facebook. Tell me how much long will it take for my account to be enable again? Is my account ok? I really miss it. Please Must need your help
Ambucias 42754Posts mardi 2 février 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus July 23, 2017 Last seen - Jul 4, 2017 at 04:26 PM
Sorry, we don't know. Read my answer again, it may take weeks. We don't know why your account was disabled and what you wrote in your appeal. We also don't know if your account is okay. We are not Facebook.
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?