Graphic card fan stopped working and pc boot problems

Closed
Serjo17 Posts 4 Registration date Wednesday July 12, 2017 Status Member Last seen September 7, 2017 - Jul 12, 2017 at 08:29 AM
 Blocked Profile - Jul 14, 2017 at 09:34 AM
I am having problems with my PC, when I booting up my PC everything seemed working fine except the screen wouldn't respond. I had quick solutions to this by replacing the cmos battery with another, but this wasn't always working and I couldn't find a Permanent solution for this problem. Today I tried to change the the cmos battery again because my screen was not booting, and I touched accidentally with the battery the graphic card and it made a little spark. Since then the graphic card fan hasn't working and I couldn't make the screen boot with the PC (although the screen wasn't working before the spark) and I am not sure if there is a solution to this , or maybe the fan died and I need to replace it or the graphic card died? How can I check where is the damage ? And what can I do to fix the screen not booting problem?

Thanks a lot for reading and trying to help!
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Jul 14, 2017 at 09:34 AM
OK, first of all, If you caused a SPARK, it is all fried. A pc is very SENSITIVE to ELECTRICITY, especially static! I am certain it is fried!