Reboot and select proper Boot Device or Insert Boot Media

Solved/Closed
Vizugo Posts 2 Registration date Wednesday July 12, 2017 Status Member Last seen July 14, 2017 - Updated on Jul 12, 2017 at 04:27 PM
 Blocked Profile - Jul 14, 2017 at 09:26 AM
Hello! Everyone, I just wanted to ask how can i fix this kind of issue. When i open my pc something will appear on the screen it says "Reboot and select proper Boot Device or Insert Boot Media In selected device and press a key" i really don't know what does that mean. i hope you guys can help me.. Thanks in advance. :)
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Jul 14, 2017 at 09:13 AM
It seems as though your BIOS perhaps got flattened out, and the boot order is wrong. If I am talking a foreign language right now, then take the PC to a technician. IF not, then get into BIOS and verify the boot order. The next thing, is if you were to select the disk that it offers, does it boot? If not, then the DISK the BIOS is referencing is bad! Once again, take it to a technician!
Vizugo Posts 2 Registration date Wednesday July 12, 2017 Status Member Last seen July 14, 2017
Jul 14, 2017 at 09:23 AM
Thank you sir. maybe I'm just take it to a technician. Again Thanks sir!
Blocked Profile
Jul 14, 2017 at 09:26 AM
That is best. They might change out the BIOS battery, and restore defaults. It may be a small bill, and they turn it around quickly. It really sounds like a simple issue.