LG stylo 2 plus screen shows black with square boxes

Ask a question Msnikki 3Posts Wednesday July 12, 2017Registration date July 14, 2017 Last seen - Last answered on Jul 18, 2017 at 04:53 PM by ac3mark
my lg stylo 2 plus screen went out but my phone works screen shows black with square boxes need help to fix can someone help
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Go to EBAY, and order up the phone. take the new phone that you receive, and either take it apart to fix yours, or take the SIM out of yours, and insert it into the new one! VIOLA, no technical knowledge needed for the second option!
Msnikki 3Posts Wednesday July 12, 2017Registration date July 14, 2017 Last seen - Jul 14, 2017 at 06:31 PM
That's not the answer I was looking for u see my phone is brand new also I was hoping someone know a hardware or software fix home remedy. I work with electronics . It's something with the proximity sensor
ac3mark 7805Posts Monday June 3, 2013Registration date ModeratorStatus September 25, 2017 Last seen - Jul 18, 2017 at 04:53 PM
How is my answer not correct? I gave you a homemade hardware fix! Its not like you have a high reliability soldering station to go ahead and fix the issue! Or, its not like you can manufacturer another broken connector or something. I provided you with THE EASIEST FIX!
The_Another 11Posts Sunday July 16, 2017Registration date July 16, 2017 Last seen - Jul 16, 2017 at 10:15 PM
Its the LCD issue. If you just bought it then ask for the replacement issue. There is nothing we could do.
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?