Monitor is going black screen sound lags like: d d d d d d

Ask a question Pengutony 2Posts Thursday July 13, 2017Registration date July 15, 2017 Last seen - Last answered on Jul 18, 2017 at 04:50 PM by ac3mark
So i had this computer monitor for ages now and when i play games like ROBLOX
or any game after a while my monitor goes black and if there is sound the sound lags
like: d d d d d d
^u get it

my computer has a green button on when the computer is on when the black screen is there my computer is still on but idk if it is a crash because if its a crash there would be the blue screen and also i dont know if its because im playing a game that crashes my computer and its really starting to get annoying so anyone can help please.

i have noticed it most occurs when im playing ROBLOX the game Survivors
Helpful
+0
plus moins
If the game has bad code, there is nothing your machine can do to protect against a memory leak from the game. Have you verified that your machine has the minimum requirements to run the game. Just because it runs, doesn't mean that your machine has met ALL of the requirements of the game.
Pengutony 2Posts Thursday July 13, 2017Registration date July 15, 2017 Last seen - Jul 15, 2017 at 04:20 AM
I used to play it normally with the same computer i never had issues so i dont think its the game and also yesterday it there were no black screens once except when i was going to go to sleep but today its crashing again
ac3mark 7775Posts Monday June 3, 2013Registration date ModeratorStatus September 20, 2017 Last seen - Jul 18, 2017 at 04:50 PM
Does it always crash playing the game? Did you recently update the game?
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?