Computer Beeping continuously

Ask a question Elite097 2Posts Friday July 14, 2017Registration date July 14, 2017 Last seen - Last answered on Jul 14, 2017 at 10:30 AM by ac3mark
Hello... I just got my motherboard and ram changed 2 months ago in my windows 7 pc because it was not booting up... Then around 7 days ago it showed up a blue screen ( i did not get time to read what was written on it because it shut down within a second ) and shut down immediately... When i tried to boot it up... It started to beep continuously ( did not boot up that full day)... It booted the next day smoothly and was workin till today... While i was workin on some stuff... It's pixels broke up showin some kinda black and little colorfull lines... With a very irritating sound... You know... Not booting up again and beeping up continuously... What could be the reasons and the cure???
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Loose connection could be the cause. Take it back to the technician that replaced the MB, and have them fix it.
Elite097 2Posts Friday July 14, 2017Registration date July 14, 2017 Last seen - Jul 14, 2017 at 10:28 AM
Hello ac3mark... Thanks for your response...
ac3mark 7775Posts Monday June 3, 2013Registration date ModeratorStatus September 20, 2017 Last seen - Jul 14, 2017 at 10:30 AM
You are welcome, thank YOU for the feedback!
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?