How to reopen my disabled Facebook account. [Solved/Closed]

Ask a question malikaftabahmad 5Posts Monday July 10, 2017Registration date July 20, 2017 Last seen - Last answered on Jul 18, 2017 at 06:29 PM by Ambucias
Hello,

My fb account is disabled .Reopen and recover fb account soon.
See more 
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hello,

If your Facebook account has been disabled, you'll see a special message when you try to log in.
Facebook disables accounts that don't follow the Facebook Terms. Some examples include:
• Posting content that doesn't follow the Facebook Terms
• Using a fake name or not your full name
• Impersonating someone
• Continuing behaviour that's not allowed on Facebook by violating the Community Standards
• Contacting other people for the purpose of harassment, advertising, promoting, dating or other conduct that's not allowed

If you think your account was disabled by mistake, you must appeal Facebook's decision.
malikaftabahmad 5Posts Monday July 10, 2017Registration date July 20, 2017 Last seen - Jul 18, 2017 at 11:54 AM

Hello
My fb account disable 10 day.may fb account is not working
Ambucias 42704Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus July 21, 2017 Last seen - Jul 18, 2017 at 06:29 PM
Sorry about that. You must be very sad!
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hello
 my facebook account disable. May fb account not  reopen and recover. My fb account reopen soon.
Ambucias 42704Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus July 21, 2017 Last seen - Jul 17, 2017 at 04:44 PM
Hi

You have posted your message on CCM at least a dozen times.

We are CCM, we have no business with Facebook, we cannot reopen disabled Facebook accounts.

You obviously have not followed nor respected Facebook's terms of use and community standards so Facebook disabled your account.

If you believe it was a mistake, appeal Facebook’s decision to Facebook.

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?