Recover Facebook account

Closed
Jn1415 Posts 15 Registration date Friday July 21, 2017 Status Member Last seen July 22, 2017 - Updated on Jul 21, 2017 at 04:39 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Aug 8, 2017 at 05:37 PM
Hello,
Can you please help me recover my facebook account

9 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,170
Jul 21, 2017 at 04:39 PM
Please explain your problem in detail.
Jn1415 Posts 15 Registration date Friday July 21, 2017 Status Member Last seen July 22, 2017
Jul 21, 2017 at 10:08 PM
Jn1415 › Ambucias - Jul 21, 2017 at 08:39 PM
My facebook page kept resetting while I was scrolling and looking at posts. So i deleted the app and tried to reinstall it to see if this would fix the problem. When I tried to reinstall the app it said incorrect password and said it would sms me a code to change my password. It never sent it via sms after several requests. I then asked it to send it via email and every time it sent a different code, facebook wouldnt take it. I was trying to do all this on my cell phone. After several attempts facebook said i was going to fast requesting codes and temporarily locked me out. I created another facebook page to try to get to the help page to see how to get my original acct back. I wrote down so many codes and passwords. Now i cant get into facebook at all. After setting up the new page they sent me a email saying that they took my phone number off of my account because someone set up a account using it. That was me! I cant remember exactly the order how all this went. I dont have facebook on my laptop, at least i dont see it or know how to get to it. so i was trying to do all this on my phone. I am afraid they think i'm trying to hack an account because i dont know what im doing and i have created such a mess. Somehow i have to get back in and get my original acct back and delete the new one but i dont know how. At one point where you can request to see your accts it showed two new ones for me but neither were my original. I have to get into facebook somehow and get my original back that i have had for several years. At this point, i dont know how to do this. I am afraid i am going to mess up the same way i did yesterday. I had problems navigating on my phone between my emails that they were sending me and trying to get back to facebook to put the codes in. Is there any way you can please help me get this all straightened out. Im sure you have more questions.
Shopner shokhi > Jn1415 Posts 15 Registration date Friday July 21, 2017 Status Member Last seen July 22, 2017
Jul 24, 2017 at 02:33 PM
I recover mf facebook account
Jn1415 Posts 15 Registration date Friday July 21, 2017 Status Member Last seen July 22, 2017
Jul 21, 2017 at 10:54 PM
Hi I havent heard back from you yet in regards to my detailed description of my problem that you requested. I still need help trying to log into facebook and recovering my original account.
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,170
Jul 22, 2017 at 05:18 AM
Hi

I'm afraid that you messed it all. This looks like a plate of spaghetti.

Creating new accounts was a huge mistake. Facebook allows only one account per person, as soon as a new account is created the previous is immediately disabled.

The second part that was a mistake was deleting the app without first disconnecting from Facebook, hence the wrong password message.

To regain access to your original accounts you must first delete all the other accounts that you have created. The procedure takes 15 days and you must not try to login to those accounts during that waiting period.

Once the other accounts, after the 15 day waiting period, are deleted, try to access your original account using your computer, not your phone and let me know.

Good luck
Jul 22, 2017 at 04:51 PM
Hi ambuccias are you there i see your response and i am totally confused and dont know what to do or where to start. I dont know where or how to begin to do this. I really need your help. My computer has not worked in a long time ( years) and all i have is my cell phone. I have really messed up facebook and even after reading your message i dont know how or what to do. Facebook is my connection to my family and my outside world. I am confined to my house and cannot drive. So i cant go anywhere to get someone to help me with this. I dont know how to delete the new acct. i dont know how to do this process. Cant i get into my new account somehow and just request my old one back. I am here waiting by the phone please bear with me and help me with this.
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,170 > Jn1415 Posts 15 Registration date Friday July 21, 2017 Status Member Last seen July 22, 2017
Jul 22, 2017 at 04:59 PM
Yes, I am here for a little while, hold on while I am thinking.
Jn1415 Posts 15 Registration date Friday July 21, 2017 Status Member Last seen July 22, 2017 > Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023
Jul 22, 2017 at 06:02 PM
Are you still there i left a while ago to send you a pm and im afraid you are gone now it is 5:02 my time central time in us
Jul 22, 2017 at 05:45 PM
Thank you im here. I just sent you a email message because i didnt know what else to do. I just got back here to the forum are you still with me.
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,170 > Jn1415 Posts 15 Registration date Friday July 21, 2017 Status Member Last seen July 22, 2017
Jul 22, 2017 at 05:48 PM
I replied to you.
Jul 22, 2017 at 05:19 PM
Facebook has 2 billion monthly users, so when ever you try to deal with Facebook you must remember that you are dealing with a machine, a system so one must think in terms of an automated system, not like a person to another person.

No, you cannot use your new account to request the old one back because there is no way to contact someone on Facebook except in the means they provide as it is the case when Facebook requests identification documents.

Have you used your real name to create your original account as well as the other accounts ?

Can you used the latest account your created to communicate with your family and the outside world ? (I am part of the outside world)

Tell me what is your original Facebook page (name only), city and state. I would like to see if it's online for me.

I suggest you reply to me quickly as I will soon go offline, cocktail time you know.:-)
Jul 22, 2017 at 05:50 PM
Jack noel florissant missouri 63031 it may just say st louis mo
Jul 22, 2017 at 05:54 PM
Yes i have used my real name on all accts
I havent even been able to get back into my new acct to set anything up or add any friends or anything. I thought i would only use it to get to the help desk and get my original acct back
Jul 22, 2017 at 05:54 PM
Hold on, I'll be back soon
Jul 22, 2017 at 05:55 PM
Are you still there
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,170 > Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023
Jul 22, 2017 at 05:59 PM
Nope, what about your second account ?
Jul 22, 2017 at 06:34 PM
Okay Jack

You have a really nice friendly page, I would even say fantastic and very interesting. Noel has somewhat of a French background,

I could not find your old page online, I don't know what happened to it. I assume that you are a daily user, so it's not because you had not used it for sometime. Has Facebook delete it?

I don't know if we should risk with the system and informing Facebook of what happened to your original page. Oh, what the hell...

Here is a form used for people who get their account disabled, it is in my view the only way to contact Facebook. I suggest you use your laptop. I also suggest that you send an id without any confidential info, could be a driver's licence, library card, etc. There is space to explain your situation, stick to the facts with a little honey.

Facebook has 2 billion monthly users, it may take long before you get a reply.

Here is the form:

https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/260749603972907

The very best of luck to you. It was very to nice to meet you here and a swell experience on your Facebook page.
Jul 22, 2017 at 07:04 PM
I dont have a computer what do i do. Did you find my acct with the picture of my daughters and grandchild on the cover. I dont know what to do at this point. I dont know how to get the form to them with an id. I just used my original acct a few days ago. I hope they didnt delete it. I dont know how to get into the new acct i created. Please dont leave me now. I dont know what to do i have to get back into my account and get my original back. I dont know where to start. Right now i cant get into facebook at all. I am scared to try. I am afraid to start requesting codes and all that on my iphone. Did you get my lenthy emails and messages on the forum. I am so confused on what to do or how to do it. Please stay with me and help me. I cant have anything on my current page because i cant get to it and never set anything up. What did you see. On it. I sent you email explaining my situation. I really need your help and dont know what to do at this point.

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
Jul 22, 2017 at 06:44 PM
Sorry,

Send me the url of your new page.

You can still use the form I sent you.

Keep in touch.
Jul 22, 2017 at 07:21 PM
I went to the form you sent me from my phone when it popped up, it said i was still logged in. I shouldnt have hit the logout button on there. I dont know how to get my url . I havent even tryed to get back into any facebook page and it said i was logged in. I am so confused right now i dont know what to do. What do i do. Can you send me another picture of the acct that you think is mine it should have a picture of my two daughters holding my grandbaby. This way i will know you have the right acct. please dont leave me at this point. I need to do something but i dont know what. Now what do i do, all i have is a facebook app on my phone i dont know how to get into it or what to do about the form or anything. Are you still there
Jul 22, 2017 at 07:38 PM
all i have is a fb app on my cellphone, my laptop is very old and hardly works. I never used it I dont have fb on there. I never have and dont know how to put it on there. I dont know how to get you my url. What do i do, i pressed logout on the forum page, how was i even logged in. How can i send you what you need to help me out. Please dont leave me like this, i have gotten nowhere and dont know what to do. I need my original facebook page back, it is my life and right now im sitting here with only an iphone and have no idea what to do.
Jul 22, 2017 at 07:46 PM
You want me to send you the url of the new page but i dont know how to get into the new page. Please help me get my facebook back.
Jul 23, 2017 at 05:59 AM
Hi Jack,

I can't find your original page nor the new one you created. There are dozens of Jack Noel on Facebook. Sorry.

To disconnect from Facebook, I think you have to press a button on the top right corner of the page which will bring a roll down menu, you will see disconnect or log out. After you have disconnected, if you use your internet browser, (I am not familiar with iPhone) search for yourself and see what you come up with. I am at a lost.

I was just curious about the second page you created for which I asked for the url, I know you can't send me the url for your original page. So never mind.

Try to fill the form I sent you, but it may take weeks before you get an answer from Facebook.

If you ever find your original page, let me know.

Good luck
Good morning Ambucias
you stated in your last message that you couldnt find my original page or my new one. But in the message before that you stated that you found one of my pages. (See below)

You also asked that i search and see what i could find and to stay in touch.

(Okay Jack
You have a really nice friendly page, I would even say fantastic and very interesting. Noel has somewhat of a French background)

I dont know if you were looking at the right page so i sent you a picture of what my profile pic is. ( my daughters and grandbaby) I searched my phone number and two accounts came up. One with my profile picture and one with no picture at all. I really need your help with how to get into these and delete them and find my original acct. Are you able to search for my accounts if you have my
Name jack noel ... if i search by my name several accounts come up like you said and now at the top is my acct with my prof pic of the girls.
If you search by my email address ***@*** just the acct with the profile picture shows up. And if you search with my phone number *** two accounts come up mine with the girls profile pic and the one with no picture on it at all. So there is two accounts showing. PLEASE help me with this. I have to get my original acct back. I am not sure how to get back into the accounts that are showing up. I am afraid i will not be able to receive the codes on my cell phone to set up a password. I answered your questions in your previous comments. I dont know if you went back through this thread and seen them. There has to be a way to figure this out. I greatly appreciate your help for sticking with me through this. I am going to try to get a couple hours sleep. I will keep an eye on my phone.
Hi are you there. Please help me out i sent you a message this morning and have not heard back. I really need your help. Please continue to help me solve my problem. I dont know where else to turn. Please help me get back into facebook so i can get my account back.
Jul 24, 2017 at 04:26 PM
Hi Jack

Is this your original page?
|fancy]
Yes i believe it is
Does it show all my friends. There should be a lot of them on there. That would tell us that it is not a new page. When i created the new page it didnt have any friends on it.
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,170 > Jn1415
Jul 24, 2017 at 04:45 PM
Is Steve Cox one of your friends? What about Mickey Lubinski? Do you know Mary Noel?

It's perfectly normal that you should not have new friends on the new page.

If the picture of the account I found is yours, it's good news.
Those are my daughters. I am having trouble seeing your responce. I have to leave the site and go back in. I dont know how long its taking for you to see my responses to you. Did you receive my response about seeing my friends.
Jn1415 > Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023
Jul 24, 2017 at 04:57 PM
Is Steve Cox one of your friends? What about Mickey Lubinski? Do you know Mary Noel?

It's perfectly normal that you should not have new friends on the new page.

If the picture of the account I found is yours, it's good news.

Yes steve cox is one of my friends, so is mickey lubinski, mary noel is my daughter. I had to leave this site sgain to see your responce. Thats why im missing them. How do i refresh this page while im in it so i can see your responses while im in here.
Jul 26, 2017 at 04:33 AM
Hi Jack, I'm back.

When is the very last time you tried to access your account?
i was able to acces my original acct but do not know how to delete the new one.
Are you there today
Really need your help. I still have a mess and need your help. You responded early this morning but i have not heard back from you.
Jul 26, 2017 at 04:33 PM
Hi

You can access your original account! That's great!

As for the new account, just leave it die by itself. Don't try to access it. There is another Jack Noel from Bismark Mo, he has three accounts and he has not been nailed.

Regards
Hi ambucias are you there i still need your help today is thursday. I messed up and sent some emails to facebook while i was locked out of my account and im sfraid they sre going to disable my accts
Are you there i need your help to fix this please
i tried reaching you earlier today
Jack
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,170 > Jn1415
Jul 27, 2017 at 04:25 PM
There is nothing you can do now, the emails are gone and you can't take them back.

P.S. Facebook does not have an email address.
I sent them to ***@***
And ***@***
Jul 27, 2017 at 05:17 PM
Sorry, the system does not allow email addresses to appear on the forum, so I can't read what you wrote.

I insist, Facebook does not have an email address. They presently have 60,000 employees (including janitors, cafeteria cooks, window washers, chauffeurs, etc.) and a billion users monthly, they would never have enough personnel to answer all the mails, they would need to recruit all kinds of people, including you. (I would turn down the job)