Facebook can't confirm my identity [Solved/Closed]

Ask a question Anzhela - Last answered on Aug 29, 2017 at 02:38 AM by MP
Hello,

I need help!

Facebook locked my account with following message:

We’ve detected suspicious activity on your Facebook account and have temporarily locked it as a security precaution.
It’s likely that your account was compromised as a result of entering your password on a website designed to look like Facebook. This type of attack is known as phishing. Learn more in the Help Center.
Over the next few steps we’ll walk you through a security check to help secure your account, and let you log back in.

And after CONTINUE Facebook says:

We currently can't verify your identity. Please try again later.

I don't have access to my account but it isn't blocked, other people can see it!

I wrote an e-mail to ***@*** but there is no answer.

What can I do?

Helpful
plus moins
Try to change your password but clicking forgot password.
jdg- Jul 28, 2017 at 03:43 PM
I tried that and it does not work either, I am in the same boat! I read that you should clear all your cookies and not go into facebook for 96hours. not sure if that works or not.
Anzhela- Jul 29, 2017 at 12:43 AM
well, it doesn't work :( we need to contact Facebook team, but they don't reply :/
Anzhela- Jul 29, 2017 at 04:32 PM
After many reports Facebook confirmed my identity
baiyunchan- Aug 28, 2017 at 07:53 PM
how many reports? this happened to me today. I just wanted to update my new email address and now I can not get in with out confirming my identity. Of course I tried this but when it gets the screen that says push continue so it can walk me through how to confirm I am me, it just sits there, loading the continue button it times out. I have tried this on two phones and two computers. I can not access my account and its impossible to get through to anyone in customer service for FB. I am very frustrated and I do not know how I can get into my account :(
MP- Aug 29, 2017 at 02:38 AM
I have the EXACT same problem... Continue button does not work! What should I do?

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?