Forgot the passwords for both accounts

Ask a question peterpan123 4Posts Friday July 28, 2017Registration date July 28, 2017 Last seen - Last answered on Jul 30, 2017 at 04:11 PM by ac3mark
i have two email accounts which i have forgotten the passwords both accounts are linked by activation codes which go to vise the versa email accounts how can i get it back they are not connected by telephone or security questions

please help
Helpful
+0
plus moins
yahoo email
ac3mark 8017Posts Monday June 3, 2013Registration date ModeratorStatus October 20, 2017 Last seen - Jul 28, 2017 at 05:03 PM
Especially Yahoo, after the hack! The only way you are getting into any yahoo account, is with a two step method, one of which is a mobile notification.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
There is nothing we can do. Without recovery questions and emails, there is nothing anyone can do!
peterpan123 4Posts Friday July 28, 2017Registration date July 28, 2017 Last seen - Jul 28, 2017 at 05:06 PM
can you do the impossible
ac3mark 8017Posts Monday June 3, 2013Registration date ModeratorStatus October 20, 2017 Last seen - Jul 28, 2017 at 05:12 PM
Not when it comes to service provides such as these. I use them, and I don't need my IP associated with BOTS!

This is the most asked question here, and I hate to see it. Modern 1st world problems I guess!
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Lets see what yahoo says about it:
https://forums.yahoo.net/t5/Password-and-sign-in/Forgot-Password-new-phone-no-alternate-email/td-p/160394

OR:
http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=yahoo+account+recovery+without+recovery+email+or+mobile

Here is a paste from the yahoo forum:
No matter what it all comes down to : If you have forgotten your password and you only have one of the 3 account recovery methods activate for your account but you no longer have access to it ... You then have no way of proving yourself to Yahoo as being the true owner of the account you are wanting access to which means they can't and won't help you . They take account privacy and protection very seriously. "

Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
i just paid 200 pounds to yahoo tech who say i have been hacked and they will be able to recover

feels like a scam but its yahoo http://www.contact-***
Ambucias 45780Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus October 21, 2017 Last seen - Jul 29, 2017 at 06:11 AM
Hi peterpan

What a way to through your money out the window! Yahoo never charges any money.

Was your account recovered ? I doubt it.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
OUCH!

Well, that problem is solved. They took care of it, and when they come back to charge more, demand the first problem get fixed, then see how many other individuals contact you for other scammed products.

It would be best if you notify your financial institution at this pint, and change all forms of all contacts, to include, phone, and email address's. Defiantly do not continue to use what ever method of payment you used for payment to "Yahoo".
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?