How to recover phone password

Closed
cleight - Updated on Aug 3, 2017 at 04:29 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Aug 4, 2017 at 04:47 AM
HI Ambicus,

You have deleted my query regarding help to google and it's find a phone application. I have a gmail account and a password which gives me access to tracing my phone. I used this application on my googl account to lock my phone - Not the sim card - and what I am hoping to get guidnace on is where, in google account (with my own gmail /account password) can establish eitehr my forgotten password on the phone or reset it.

It is not a operator or network provider lock of phone or sim. I locked it via the Google App. I can access the app. The phone is registered on my account with google.

Why are you unable to give guidance to this on google account information or at the very least a contact centre for Google as I am unable to find an email address for them either?

Thank you.

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,171
Aug 3, 2017 at 04:30 AM
Hi

So you wish assistance to recover your phone's password?
No t exactly. It was not a network password but a password I initiated on my google account when trying to trace my lost phone. I cannot recall what I set via google and I need to know how to reset via google or contact google to ask them how? If you see in the lost phone trace section in google it gives you the opportunity to lock your phone remotely - which I did - and set a password - which I did. Now that I have found the same phone I can't recall that password. I can reactivate the sim with my network but until I can actually get into teh phone I am unable to do so! Very frustrating as I cannot see where in google I can reset or ask them to send to me. Thanks.
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,171 > cleight
Aug 4, 2017 at 04:47 AM
Sorry but we don't know of anyway to contact Gmail nor Google.