Forget Password And Recovery Phone Number

Ask a question OscarOscarr 7Posts Thursday August 3, 2017Registration date August 3, 2017 Last seen - Last answered on Aug 3, 2017 at 05:49 AM by Ambucias
Hello,

I forgot my gmail password and I lost my recovery mobile number also.
How can I reset my gmail account again. Please help me as soon as possible.
Thanks,
plz reply me!

drw***@gmail.com
Helpful
+0
plus moins
I forgot my gmail password and I lost my recovery mobile number also.
I remember when my account created time.
OscarOscarr 7Posts Thursday August 3, 2017Registration date August 3, 2017 Last seen - Aug 3, 2017 at 05:38 AM
i didn't remember the code 'that's long time.
Ambucias 45795Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus October 22, 2017 Last seen - Aug 3, 2017 at 05:42 AM
The old code would never work anyway. You need a new code which now you cannot receive because you don't have access to your recovery number to which the code would be sent.

When is the last time you successfully accessed your account?
OscarOscarr 7Posts Thursday August 3, 2017Registration date August 3, 2017 Last seen - Aug 3, 2017 at 05:45 AM
last 2 years between.
Ambucias 45795Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus October 22, 2017 Last seen - Aug 3, 2017 at 05:49 AM
Thanks

After nine months of inactivity Gmail accounts are deleted from the servers.

Sorry but you Gmail account no longer exists and you can't recover an account which has been deleted.

You are best to create a new account.

Cheers
OscarOscarr 7Posts Thursday August 3, 2017Registration date August 3, 2017 Last seen - Aug 3, 2017 at 05:47 AM
i think my account was hacked.
He is change my password and recover email.
And my false is lost my recover phone number.
Leave a comment
Helpful
plus moins
Unfortunately, if, when you created the account, you have not registered a secret question which you remember, or an alternate recovery email address or phone number to which you have access to receive a reset code, you cannot prove that you are the account's legitimate owner. Hence account recovery is absolutely impossible and there is no way around it.

There is nothing you can do if you created the account on the mobile device or number you no longer have access to.

Always create accounts on a PC or Laptop (landline IP), and then attach a mobile number to it. That way, you can have multiple ways to recover the account!

Sorry
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?