Facebook account disabled

Ask a question joriel - Last answered on Aug 6, 2017 at 05:14 AM by Ambucias
Hello,

im joriel dimayacyac im requesting to enable my account someones gives wrong information about my facebook account

See more 
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hi

How were you able to determine that someone gave wrong information about your account?
eljori 6Posts Saturday August 5, 2017Registration date August 6, 2017 Last seen - Aug 6, 2017 at 05:01 AM
can you help me to recover or enable my fb account
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
i dont know but i am not violating any rules,, i already aubmit my birth certificate as proof of identity,,
Ambucias 43436Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus August 20, 2017 Last seen - Aug 6, 2017 at 05:02 AM
Why did you submit identification papers, did Facebook asked for them?
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
thank you!!
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
yes,, they asked for id,, since i dont have ids, i submitted my birth certificate
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
does your account disabled?
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
You must cultivate your patience and wait, wait and wait. Among the millions of accounts, there are tens of thousands of people living the same situation as you. When you submitted your birth certificate you were the last among the tens of thousands. Facebook has to examine every one of them. You must wait your turn and it may take several weeks.
Regards
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
theres a possibility to revive my account???
Ambucias 43436Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus August 20, 2017 Last seen - Aug 6, 2017 at 05:14 AM
No!
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?