The discussions

"samsung scx-4521f scanner driver"

Solved

Hallo, I am looking for "Samsung SCX-4521F Scanner Driver", I can not find it.  Please send me  the download Links. Regards Tahir

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jul 2023 by
HelpiOS

Dell desktop optiplex gx620 audio driver

Solved

Hello, Help me pls I can't find my audio drivers for dell optiplex GX620 I am using windows 7 32bit System Configuration: Android / Chrome 65.0...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Dec 2021 by
ffgggg

How to install cd driver?

Solved

Hello, incomplete component plugging pc case to. how to i can plugging cd driver the pc's case to?

3 replies Last reply on 17 Dec 2019 by
scarcity

I can't open my drive

Solved

I've used my usb once, and I tried to plug it in my desktop, it won't show up. I already installed my drive to this laptop but now idk why this is hap...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Nov 2019 by
nathanwirth

Flash drive is write protected

Solved

Hi, I have tried, but no method is working. The 3 method is not working 1...typing diskmgm.msc...I doesn't give me the option to delete the parti...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jan 2019 by
Daniel Telele  

Where to find marvell drivers?

Solved

I need Marvell drivers Windows 7 & Server 2008 R2 32-bit Driver.Thanks.

1 reply Last reply on 26 Nov 2018 by
HelpiOS

Kodak i1220 scanner - win 10 drivers?

Solved

I can't find Windows 10 drivers for this duplex scanner with flatbed attachment. I'm keeping it hooked up to an XP computer (and would prefer not to....

8 replies Last reply on 16 Aug 2018 by
koreyis

Hp scanjet 8300, hp deskjet 970cxi drivers needed.

Solved

Please, can anyone help me to find the following: For Windows 2000 Professional operating system: HP Deskjet 970Cxi, HP Scanjet 8300, complete, lat...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Jul 2018 by
ac3mark

How to install drivers on windows 10

Solved

Select the Start button, type Device Manager, and select it from the list of results. Expand one of the categories to find the name of your dev...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Dec 2017 by
xpcman

Dvd recognised, but not files so wont play

Solved

Hi, I have an annoying issue with my Dell laptop. For some reason the DVD drive will accept that a DVD has been put in but will not play it. If I g...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Sep 2017 by
Ambucias
Results 1 - 10 out of a total of 10