The discussions

No reply from facebook since verification process

Hello, my name is kishan,my facebook has been disable facebook asked for identification and i send since then no has gotton to me nor can i access the...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Apr by
HelpiOS

My facebook account has been hacked

Hello, Hello sir My facebook was hacked by someone unfortunately facebool say that my password was inccorect and l can,t login when i try to recover ...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Apr by
Aishamushtaq

My account was hacked two times

Hello, Two times my account was hacked and more help please

1 reply Last reply on 12 Apr by
emii28

My facebook account locked to unlock

Hello team  My facebook account was recently locked. and l've been having trouble retrieving it the is because I don't have the learn more and get st...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Apr by
HelpiOS

I can't get code to unlock my fb account

Hello, I can't get a code in my email or number to unlock my fb account 

1 reply Last reply on 10 Apr by
emii28

Please help me to log in my account on facebook

Hello, Mam/sir Can you please help me i cant log on on my accounts on Facebook i forgot my password and it doesn't send me any code how can i recove...

You submitted an appeal. check back here for results

Hello, My Facebook was disabled and I already sent an appeal but up to this day, they haven't given me any update with regards to the review. I only ...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Apr by
cherryq

Facebook account disabled

Hello, I'm real user of this account and your security system by mistake disable my personal Facebook account and you have disable my account due to ...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Apr by
BoBot  

Reset my facebook account

Hello, help reset sandi account FB

Troubles restoring my old facebook account

I am writing to express my difficulty in restoring my old Facebook account using the basic methods provided. Despite numerous attempts, I have been un...

My facebook account locked

Hello,  my Facebook  account hee been locked please my Facebook account unlocked

1 reply Last reply on 3 Apr by
emii28

How to unlock my facebook account

Dear sir how to unlock my Facebook account 

I can't open my facebook profile

Solved

Hello, I can log on I can see all the other features on my page but when I try to open my profile it says that it has an Error and that they are tryin...

31 replies Last reply on 30 Mar by
Ernestchizzy

Account locked issues

Solved

Hello My facebook account is locked I'm no getting another option for unlocking. Please help me for unlock my account.

1 reply Last reply on 30 Mar by
BoBot  

My account hacked

My account was backed,gmail changed,number did changed,don't have have access to my Gmail since I forgot my password

1 reply Last reply on 29 Mar by
BoBot  

My facebook account is locked

Solved

Hello, Please restore my Facebook account it is my important account. Thanks

1 reply Last reply on 26 Mar by
BoBot  

My facebook account hack

Solved

Hello,someone hacked my facebook account 4 years ago and changed my password and the email associated with my account so i could not recover my passwo...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Mar by
BoBot  

My facebook account hacked

Solved

Hello, Hello sir My facebook was hacked by someone unfortunately facebool say that my password was inccorect and l can,t login when i try to recover...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Mar by
BoBot  

Pls help me to unlock my account

Hello,pls help me to back my Facebook account ​​​​​​​

How to unlock my profile

Hello, Facebook account has been locked and i get the option of g a code by email but unfortunately I cant access email due to some reason. So I want...

How to recover my old account

Hello, Can you please recover my old Facebook account?​​​​​​​

1 reply Last reply on 23 Mar by
HelpiOS

I can't verify my account id, i receive only failure emails

Hi, My Facebook account was hacked and suspended, and all contact details changed so the only way to recover is to verify my ID, and I can't verify m...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Mar by
BoBot  

Facebook account has been locked

Solved

Hello, Give me option with any email code, otherwise give the option with phone code. I am the owner of this account but?do not have any indentity pr...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Mar by
HelpiOS

Please login my account

Hello, please login my account i am sorry otherwise i can not this one please my mistake 

Facebook not login

hi !  i have problem with facebook. i cant log in.  email sends me the same code, mobile phone on whatsapp i can't get the code, i know my fb passwo.....

How to log in facebook

hi !  i have problem with facebook. i cant log in.  email sends me the same code, mobile phone on whatsapp i can't get the code, i know my fb passwo...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Mar by
kabbir

My facebook and free fire id were hacked

Solved

Sir my free fire I'D hack.  Please help me sir Please give me my Facebook account and free fire I'D please.

3 replies Last reply on 6 Mar by
HelpiOS

My facebook has been hacked

Hello, How are you​​​​​​​

We'll take a look at the documents you submitted and get back

Hello, please I can't open my Facebook account because this message (( We'll take a look at the documents you submitted and get back to you. If we n...

8 replies Last reply on 5 Mar by
rashidayoob161

Remove phone number from disabled facebook account

Hello, I need help to remove my phone number from disabled Facebook account so I can use it for a different account Can you help me?

1 reply Last reply on 3 Mar by
BoBot  

How to unlock my facebook account?

Hello, Mr Facebook account Please return my Facebook account please unlock because disabled 

1 reply Last reply on 29 Feb by
HelpiOS

Facebook security system has locked my account

Hello, Hello sir/Madam your security system hes been locked my real Facebook account now I am sending my real proof please sir review it and reopen m...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Feb by
HelpiOS

Account disabled

Hello,My facebook account is disabled due to some wrong activity ...now plese give me a chance to recover my ccount...unlock my account as soon as pos...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Feb by
HelpiOS

Facebook and instagram are suspended. i have no idea why.

Hello, Thank you for your help.  My FB account is suspended.  No information, no way to appeal.  I can't sign in to FB or Instagram.  FB notice of sus...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Feb by
HelpiOS

Facebook page limited originality of content

Hello Sir This is my personal Facebook page I uploaded original videos in my Facebook page but unfortunately my Facebook page have limited originality...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Feb by
BoBot  

Code not coming on mail (facebook)

Hello, Im getting this message  but when i see on my mail there is no fukin code My account was hacked but now they asked for my mail then i inetere...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Feb by
BoBot  

Can't login to my facebook

Hello, Yes I have my account name and my password correct but it's still not letting me in because of I'm not I'm not choosing the right comment comm...

My account was locked how i will unlock the account

Hello, My Facebook account was locked please recover my account was locked send me get code option in email unlock the account 

Two factor authentication problem

Hello, Two factor authentication problem 

1 reply Last reply on 5 Feb by
BoBot  

My facebook account hacked

Solved

Hello, My facebook account has been hacked plz help to recover

1 reply Last reply on 3 Feb by
HelpiOS

Request to unlock my facebook account

Hello, Please sir/Madam I humbly request you to unlock my Facebook account

2 replies Last reply on 3 Feb by
Osman6511

Facebook account hacked can i recover the account

Dear sir,  I lost my sim card and my Facebook account is hacked can I recover the account? 

2 replies Last reply on 3 Feb by
Osman6511

Unlock my facebook account

Solved

Hello, I am sell I'd haker not give me money Please give me link to unlock my Facebook account

1 reply Last reply on 2 Feb by
BoBot  

My personal id has been locked, how to add other options?

Hello, Sir plzzz my account other options add add option date of birth

1 reply Last reply on 2 Feb by
BoBot  

Please sir my facebook account open my facebook account old

Review requested If we find that your posts or comments haven't followed our Community Standards, your account will remain disabled. We're always ...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Jan by
SLM284

Facebook locked

Solved

Hello, My account has been locked for over year and i do not have the learn more not get started option to help me proceed to the next steps of unloc...

3 replies Last reply on 29 Jan by
LhundupThokmey

Review requested message on facebook

Hello, What to do to solve this? Review requested. If we find that your posts or comments didn't follow our Community Standards, your account will...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jan by
Abhishek0025

Realise of facebook

Hello, my Facebook account do not open, when I try to sign in it respond password error, the system don't send  verification code to me because the a...

I don't receive facebook code to my phone

Solved

Hello, I’m trying to log on Facebook and the code is not being sent to my phone now it’s saying   "You can't get another security code at this time ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jan by
BoBot  

Unlock facebook account locked due to date of birth

Hello, How to unlock my facebook account from date of birth? please help me​​​​​​​​​​​

Results 1 - 50 out of a total of 12,300