Hola quisiera que me ayudaran a recuperar mi cuenta de Free Fire

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jun 2020 by
David Webb  

How do i get music on my samsung sound picker

How do I get music on my Samsung sound picker

1 reply Last reply on 26 Apr 2020 by
HelpiOS

How to fix itunes error 0xe8000015

I have been using iPhone for a yera now and faced same problem with me when I update my ios to the newer one and after restarting the phone when I try...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Feb 2020 by
David Webb  

Have you tried the drmare audio converter to convert itunes protected music?

Hello, I am looking to convert Apple Music to MP3. Is there any used the DRmare Audio Converter before? Does it work as advertised?

2 replies Last reply on 21 Oct 2019 by
xiaomant

I need to cancel i tunes. i never ordered it in the first place.

I have been charged several months through my bank for I tunes. I was just made aware of this today. I want it canceled immediate. I also want a re...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Oct 2019 by
HelpiOS

Need to put songs on ipod without itunes

Solved/Closed

Hey. I have a crappy computer that kicks me off the internet. Therefore I cannot download itunes or anyother thing that takes too long. And I have...

71 replies Last reply on 28 Apr 2019 by
scofficial

Itunes registry settings missing

Solved

Hello, I downloaded the most recent Itunes onto my inspiron 1525 laptop with windows vista. When I do so shortly after using it a message comes up s...

90 replies Last reply on 25 Mar 2018 by
Nitwit13

Soundfrost music playlist

I bought €40 sound frost 3yrs ago for lifetime subscribe ... but when I change my iPhone I was not able to download it anymore all the songs that I ne...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jan 2018 by
Ambucias

How can i transfer apple music on my android tablet?

I have bought an Android tablet online, and I get it today morning. I want to use this smart tablet to listen to my Apple Music songs. And I spend a l...

4 replies Last reply on 21 Dec 2017 by
ac3mark

How can i convert apple music to mp3

Solved/Closed

I have a bulk of Apple Music audio tracks on my iTunes, but my mom wasn't use the Apple Music, some of them is my mom's. I want to copy them to my mom...

8 replies Last reply on 11 Dec 2017 by
nikigreen

Itunes purchase history

Hello, I would like to find when purchased iTunes were actually used. I have all the 16 digit numbers on the cards thanks, greg System Conf...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Jul 2017 by
ac3mark

Can't add more files to sandisk clip sport from itunes

I was adding albums from iTunes to my new SanDisk Clip Sport Plus feeling fat, dumb & happy when all of a sudden I couldn't add anymore. I checked ...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Jun 2017 by
AZSkutrGal

Ipod classic won't sync or restore in itunes

Hello, I've been using an iPod classic for the past 3 years and it just suddenly stopped working correctly. Now when I try to connect it to iTunes...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Dec 2016 by
Niko

Help now please

Hello, hello back um oh help me please to sing in my account now thank you. Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 51.0.2704.81

1 reply Last reply on 18 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

We shall ovecome

Closed

can i have the tune for this song?

1 reply Last reply on 14 Nov 2016 by
BunoCS

How do i recover deleted songs from my itunes

Today, my brother deleted some of the songs on my iTunes account and then syncs his iPod to it. How do I recover those lost songs? Configuration: ...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Sep 2016 by
SmithDeri

Password

my password has forget

1 reply Last reply on 25 Aug 2016 by
xpcman

How to transfer songs in iphone without itunes

Hello,

1 reply Last reply on 19 Aug 2016 by
ac3mark

Trouble syncing new music to iphone in windows

I added some music to my iTunes library, but when I attempted to sync it to my iPhone, the new music does not sync. When I open my iPhone library ...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jul 2016 by
ac3mark

How do i put music from limewire on itunes

Solved/Closed

Hello, I Need help someone i downloaded music from limewire but I cant figure out how to put that music from limewire on to iTunes or My iPod !...

70 replies Last reply on 1 May 2016 by
Brian

Itunes download

how to download free the itunes applications in windows

1 reply Last reply on 7 Apr 2016 by
BunoCS

Download songs to my mp player

How do I download songs to my mp player

1 reply Last reply on 31 Mar 2016 by
xpcman

Cant put music from itunes onto iphone

Solved/Closed

I'm trying to install music onto iphone, however, when I connect phone and try, a message says 'the device has stopped responding or has been disconne...

6 replies Last reply on 14 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

Iphone 6

How do I sync Itunes into my I Phone 6 S phone?

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jan 2016 by
ac3mark

Advice

Solved/Closed

Hello, Your advice was right on target. Thanks! Configuration: Windows / Chrome 47.0.2526.111

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jan 2016 by
ac3mark

Itunes not working

Hello, My itunes is not working I tried my best to make it work nothing is helping me .... HELP ME PLEASE !! Configuration: Mac OS X Snow Le...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jan 2016 by
ac3mark

Sultans of swing

what is the name of the rock group

1 reply Last reply on 20 Dec 2015 by
raviindia

Itunes error 7 (windows error 998)

Hello, It's been a few months now, everytime I try to open itunes, I keep getting Itunes error 7 (windows error 998). Everywhere suggests this sol...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Nov 2015 by
RforRyannn

Music

how can this site help me in my business

2 replies Last reply on 21 Oct 2015 by
ac3mark

Download ipod music to itunes.

I need some help!! I want to take the 250 songs I downloaded from my collection of CD's on my IPOD and move them to my ITunes When I did my first down...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Oct 2015 by
xpcman

Ipod shuffles

Hello, how do you add music with out iTunes on ipod shuffles

1 reply Last reply on 20 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

Burn cd from i tunes

Hello, i can download to.I Tunes but cannot burn , disk is unable to read music and rejects cd-r Configuration: iPad / Safari Indeterminable

1 reply Last reply on 18 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

Can't install itunes

Solved/Closed

Hello, I received a message to new version of iTunes is available so I downloaded it and it keeps saying that it was corrupted and need to reinstall i...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Aug 2015 by
j leathers

Getting photos stored on apple tv back to pc

I recently had to replace my phone and did not have it backed up. I have some photos stored on my apple tv that i want back either on my pc or iphone....

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jul 2015 by
ac3mark

Out of date information

The article http://ccm.net/faq/191-managing-ipod-iphone-without-itunes shows a date of June 2015, so is only a month old and it is woefully out-of-dat...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jul 2015 by
Ambucias

How to stop itunes long backup for iphone

I want to sync my iPhone and it's backing up all my stuff first. It takes forever and it's pissing me off, what's a simple way to stop this madness? ...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jun 2015 by
MrIstar

Ipod erased and then itunes says its syncing but no music

Hello, I have an ipod classic, hooked it up to make new playlist and itunes erased all music on ipod. Finally. I have to keep going thru the restore...

5 replies Last reply on 1 Jun 2015 by
Alfalta90apps

Itunes

Hello, i have download itunes for my ipad which it recquires me to use it but it doesnt recognise my ipad what must i do? Configuration: Wind...

1 reply Last reply on 8 May 2015 by
Computertech

L need to configure my my iphone 4 with itunes which software do

Hello, i need to cofigure my iphone 4 with itunes which software do l use Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 41.0.2272.118

1 reply Last reply on 8 May 2015 by
Computertech

Trouble installing itunes

Hello, I am having trouble installing Itunes on Windows Vista (64-bit version). So, I click on the right download for my computer on apple.com, then i...

2 replies Last reply on 3 May 2015 by
tomangler

Lost clash of clans

Closed

I lost my clash of clans.

1 reply Last reply on 27 Apr 2015 by
yusri_kedah

Ipod shuffel

Hello, hi i am lylie i do not now how to put music on my ipod shuffel may you please tell me Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 41.0.2272.118

1 reply Last reply on 13 Apr 2015 by
lily

Problem with my itunes

Hi, I'm having a problem with my iTunes, when I'm synchronizing my iPod with my iTunes music library, I'm ending up with an error me...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Apr 2015 by
4SaleUSA

Misisng itunes songs after changing the pc's username and folder

Hi all, I need help. I have Windows 7 Last week, I changed the account username and folder name of my pc. I also changed the user's registry to matc...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Apr 2015 by
kieferschild

Itunes has disappeared from mypc

Hello, ITunes icon has disappeared from my desktop. There is no iTunes reference in my programme file. I think the music (over 8000 tunes) is still on...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Apr 2015 by
Kieralbo

Ipod itunes sync problem

Closed

Hello, I AM TRYING TO SYNC MY NANO IPOD TO ITUNES PODCASTS. THE SYNC OPTION IS GREY AND WILL NOT LET ME SYNC ANY SUGGESTIONS THANKYOU Co...

7 replies Last reply on 3 Apr 2015 by
4SaleUSA

New account for iphone id

Closed

what is the itunes gift cards code?

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jan 2015 by
ac3mark

Itunes how can i get my acer laptop to turn

How can I get my Acer laptop to turn On because I really need iTunes so I can get these songs for my wedding someone please please please help

5 replies Last reply on 9 Dec 2014 by
Smoothy9

Sound systm

my laptop sound system is not working. i did check every thing sound is 100 percent percent but still no singh of sound please... help. -- Fati...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Nov 2014 by
letsdothis
Results 1 - 50 out of a total of 521