The discussions

Lost linksys software

Solved

Hello, It took several years but I managed to lose the software for my Linksys WMP54G v 4.1 wireless card adapter. The machine it was in died and I ne...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jul 2022 by
HelpiOS

Linksys wrt54g and charter

Solved/Closed

Hi, I've used my Linksys WRT54G wireless router with Charter cable internet for a few years. Small problems here and there but nothing a reboot/...

55 replies Last reply on 18 Apr 2019 by
johnmike69

I can't connect to my router 192.168.1.1

Solved/Closed

Hello, I can't go to my Linksys E1200 router using 192.168.1.1. I keep my router/plug it off for 20 second before restarting it. After restarting,...

5 replies Last reply on 28 Jun 2017 by
sp

Trouble with linksys wrt54g router

Solved/Closed

The only computer I have is a Dell Insprion E1505 laptop and it is connected to a "COMCAST" cable modem. Windows XP, not Vista is installed. I purchas...

81 replies Last reply on 26 May 2016 by
robort1961

Problem with at&t modem and linksys router

Solved/Closed

Hello, I am having a problem with getting internet connection after connecting my Linksys WRT54g router to my AT&T DSL/Cable modem. I went through...

70 replies Last reply on 10 Nov 2014 by
Kash

Linksys wrt54g2 default password doesn't work

Solved/Closed

Hello, I'm trying to configure this router but after reading the User Guide, I can't get into the Web-Based Utility. I do exactly what it says:...

4 replies Last reply on 24 Oct 2014 by
Mad Max

Linkus router ea2700 password

Solved/Closed

I bought a new linkus router and my iPad is asking for my password and I forgot my password from my last router. How do I change password or by pass t...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Oct 2014 by
carpenter893

Used linksys e1200

Solved

i bought a used 1200 on ebay i have no password what to do is there any way to get new pass word

2 replies Last reply on 27 Mar 2014 by
scottde

Trouble with linksys router wrt54gs

Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a new Linksys router WRT54gs and a new Dell laptop. The router works well with the cable attached but when I go to wireless I ge...

145 replies Last reply on 8 Jan 2014 by
fatawu

Problem with linksys wrt120n

Solved/Closed

Hello, I'm using LINKSYS WRT120N router. It is connected to my DSL and Computer. I properly configured the router but it doesn't have internet but ...

14 replies Last reply on 27 Dec 2013 by
Superman

Router to router config (linksys wrt300n)

Solved/Closed

Hello, I had 2 Linksys WRT300n router, my problem is how to connect thoese 2 router to each other so that the Internet connection on Roater A will be ...

15 replies Last reply on 27 Nov 2013 by
Som Sopha MEGA internet

Unable to connect to my linksys wi-fi router

Solved/Closed

Hello, unable to connect my iphone via my linksys router

95 replies Last reply on 6 Dec 2012 by
budz

Security key linksys e2000

Solved/Closed

Hello, Ihave 2 laptops on the router now. Trying to add a 3rd and I don't remember sec. key. Is it on the router? If I plug-in erthnet cable will th...

4 replies Last reply on 12 Sep 2012 by
pete

Installing the linksys wrt54g2 v1

Solved/Closed

Hello, Please anyone help me. I need to reinstall my linksys router to another computer using another ISP. I lost my installation CD. How do I in...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Aug 2011 by
Hopeless

Srw2008 linksys switch reset

Solved

Hello, I have a Linksys srw2008 Business Series switch at my work place and I am trying to reset it, my questions are: 1. Does it come w...

6 replies Last reply on 27 Jan 2011 by
Shingapi

Problem with linksys befw11s4 router

Solved

Hello, I have had this router for a long time, just recently it stopped working. I have tried resetting it multiple times but it will not fix the pr...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Jan 2011 by
nookmo

Can't connect 192.168.1.1 linksys wrt54gs

Solved

Hello, Direct ethernet connection and 192.168.1.1 DOES get me to the user name/password log in, but I can not move beyond there. I keep geting ...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Oct 2010 by
Uj

I can't access my linksys router settings.

Solved

Hi. I have a Linksys WRT54G wireless modem. My DSL modem is a Westell 6100. I'm using Windows 7. I'm trying to change my security settings so I can us...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Sep 2010 by
rey007360

Linksys security key

Solved

Hello, I have a new laptop and want to add it to my network. I am unable to connect to network the message states that I have the wrong securtiy k...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Sep 2010 by
netsa77

Motorola 2210 dsl modem with wrt54g linksys

Solved

My son's uses AT&T (SBC) dsl for his high speed internet connectivity. He eventually came into possession of two PCs, a desktop that he used for scho...

47 replies Last reply on 29 Aug 2010 by
Sandeep

Can't view linksys router web page wrt54g

Solved/Closed

Hello, I can surf the web with no probs at all, I have no probs with my internet at all. My network card is updated and I can't connect to the device...

44 replies Last reply on 25 Aug 2010 by
Neil

Linksys wireless router...limited or no conn

Solved

Hello, I am having a lot of problems setting my laptop on the wireless internet connection at home. I have XP running on my laptop. I have a mac ph...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Aug 2010 by
ad2447

Can't get linksys router wrt54gs to connect

Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a linksys router model WRT54GS v2.1 but I have no installation cd. From what I've read on cnet, I am under that understanding that a r...

17 replies Last reply on 4 Jun 2010 by
Opinionated 1960

Linksys router

Solved/Closed

My son was trying to find my wireless network as a guest and entered what I thought was the secure pass word it didn't work so he tried to disable min...

4 replies Last reply on 24 Apr 2010 by
Gilly

Can't connect with linksys router on a mac

Solved/Closed

Hello, I was trying to set my password on linksys via http://192.168.1.1 and at the WPA Shared key password my connection dropped. Now when I try ...

5 replies Last reply on 20 Apr 2010 by
Don

Linksys router firmware upgrade

Solved

I have a problem with my linksys router model BEFW11s4 and i think i have to update the firmware, but i downloaded it from the linksys website and its...

3 replies Last reply on 10 Oct 2009 by
Swampus

Linksys router

Solved

Hello, How do I find my passphase for my Linksys Router?

2 replies Last reply on 7 Oct 2009 by
dawooddoe

Wi-fi router linksys how to configer

Solved

Hello, i have 24port switch i am connect adsl linksys router is working ok but i am connect new dsl wi-fi router linksys how to configer wi -fi

2 replies Last reply on 31 Mar 2009 by
dawooddoe
Results 1 - 28 out of a total of 28