The discussions

What other firmware can go on the linksys mr7500

It is amazing how this the MR7500 is a released product yet, besides websites selling it (all with the same verbiage) almost no one ever mentions it a...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Mar 2023 by
HelpiOS

Open vpn app does not recognice created ovpn file.

Hello, I have a Linksys WRT1900ACS router, now I want to set up Open VPN but the Open VPN app in my AI have a Liksys WRT1900ACS router, now I want ...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jul 2022 by
HelpiOS

Lost linksys software

Solved

Hello, It took several years but I managed to lose the software for my Linksys WMP54G v 4.1 wireless card adapter. The machine it was in died and I ne...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jul 2022 by
HelpiOS

Foe changing wifi password

Hello, hi sir , i am unable to change wifi password kindly confirm py typing id address 192.168.1.1 user name and password i dont know wh...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jul 2019 by
ac3mark

Linksys wrt54g and charter

Solved/Closed

Hi, I've used my Linksys WRT54G wireless router with Charter cable internet for a few years. Small problems here and there but nothing a reboot/...

55 replies Last reply on 18 Apr 2019 by
johnmike69

Can't get in to router to log in

Trying to log into my router I have used 192.168.1.1 and it will not work. I've also tried the following 192.168.100.1 192.168.1.100 Plan on using...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Dec 2018 by
chrisrawland

Mobile app won't find wrt3200acm!!

Hello, My Linksys mobile app cannot find a LINKSYS WRT3200ACM router although I connect to the router via wireless on my phone! How can I fix thi...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Oct 2018 by
ac3mark

Unsubscribe

Closed

I want to unsubscribe from this. Put my money back in to my checking account as soon as possible. Do not charge me for anything else.

1 reply Last reply on 18 Aug 2018 by
Ambucias

Can't login page linksys ea9500

Hello, When I try to login page I don't see nothing and display router moving not stop I try to reset but nothing happened Any ideas? Syst...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Aug 2018 by
xpcman

Incorrect password;iphone unable to connect to lynksysroutere900

I am unable to connect my iphone 4s to my Linksys Wi-Fi router (Model :E900). It was working fine until few months back. I am not sure what happened.....

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jan 2018 by
ac3mark

Linksys lne 100tx v.5.1 driver

Hello, hi, my name is Jim and i'm looking for a drive for the Linksys LNE 100TX v.5.1. could some one direct me to where it may be. Thanks for your ...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jan 2018 by
xpcman

Linksys wrt160n router is unavailable

Hello, my router linksys wrt160N , was working ok but few day ago the access restrictions stopped , when i open status i found time is not available...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Oct 2017 by
ac3mark

Gmail account verification is not working

Hellow How to open the gmail acount the 2 steps are not working on verification on my no. Can u give the edia plaese thank

1 reply Last reply on 11 Sep 2017 by
Ambucias

Permision to enter the store

why nokia account failed to network problem? i always tryed but failed

1 reply Last reply on 4 Aug 2017 by
Ambucias

I can't connect to my router 192.168.1.1

Solved/Closed

Hello, I can't go to my Linksys E1200 router using 192.168.1.1. I keep my router/plug it off for 20 second before restarting it. After restarting,...

5 replies Last reply on 28 Jun 2017 by
sp

Network security key

how do i get the network security key for linsyswrt54g

1 reply Last reply on 9 Sep 2016 by
xpcman

Linksys app password

Hello, I need help connecting to the linksys app. It's asking me to add the passward but when I do it says it's incorrect! Help!? Configuration...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Sep 2016 by
xpcman

Linksys smart wi-fi router authentication

Hello, So I'm currently attempting to associate my account with the router, and when it asks me for the router password, it continuously denies me...

4 replies Last reply on 2 Aug 2016 by
Jimmy Russet

I reset my router but still no internet

Hello, So I woke up with no internet and I read that I should reset my router so I did just that but still no internet. This has been going on for a...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jul 2016 by
ac3mark

Resetting password does not work

Hello, I've tried the 10 second reset, and the 30 second reset, and the power off. it will allow me to access the main page for the router settin...

7 replies Last reply on 23 Jun 2016 by
ac3mark

Issues with router...

So a few days ago, around midnight, my fiancee and I were on the computer connected to the wifi I get via my Linksys E1200 router, and out of nowhere,...

1 reply Last reply on 29 May 2016 by
xpcman

Trouble with linksys wrt54g router

Solved/Closed

The only computer I have is a Dell Insprion E1505 laptop and it is connected to a "COMCAST" cable modem. Windows XP, not Vista is installed. I purchas...

81 replies Last reply on 26 May 2016 by
robort1961

Wifi problem

Hello, I really don't know what's the problem with my linksy wifi router but I can't connect to it. And the power light won't stop blinking. Can I get...

15 replies Last reply on 16 May 2016 by
ac3mark

Router pics

Hello, Router Configuration: iPad / Safari 9.0

3 replies Last reply on 13 May 2016 by
Drey101

Nokia

Hello, I forgot my security code Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 30.0.0.0

1 reply Last reply on 27 Apr 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgotten password wrt54gs2

I bought this router in 2012, used it for a few months the moved to another rv park and haven't used it since, I have forgotten the password. how do I...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jan 2016 by
ac3mark

Linksys the fence guest password

How do I get the pass word?

1 reply Last reply on 19 Oct 2015 by
Computertech

Samsung galaxy tablet 3 lite internet connection problems samsun

Hello, I have a samsung galaxy tablet 3 light the internet on it keeps shutting itself on and off it won't stay on I don't know why but I can use the ...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Oct 2015 by
ac3mark

Samsung password

Closed

Hello, I am writing from my phone, but its my samsung tablet that is the problem. I cant remember my password . Please help Configuration: iPho...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Oct 2015 by
Ambucias

Wireless printer not connecting to wifi

Hello, My wifi signal is great for my Mac, but can not get the wireless printer light to come on and connect for printing. Configuration: Mac O...

4 replies Last reply on 7 Oct 2015 by
ac3mark

Not getting the full speed while on a linksys befsr41 ver4.1

I get way slower speeds when this router is hooked up. anyone have any ideas?

3 replies Last reply on 17 Sep 2015 by
kcshameer89

How to install windows xp on dell inspiron 1520?

Hello, How to install windows xp on dell inspiron 1520?

1 reply Last reply on 7 Sep 2015 by
xpcman

I need help bridge connection

Hello, I need help bridge connecting my samsung chromebook to my hp windows desktop. It says unidentified network but not connecting to my laptop. I...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Aug 2015 by
olivea

Wrt120n linksys router all lights flashing.

WRT120N Router all lights flashing. Have reset several times but still flashing. Will not connect. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jun 2015 by
xpcman

Workstations can't ping server

I have a 5 computer network. The server is also a workstation. The server can ping all the workstations, but the workstations can not ping the server....

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jun 2015 by
kieferschild

Linksys wireless adapter 300n

Hello, After installing drivers and card to our windows server 2008 it shows that it is enabled but actually is not. Any suggestions why it doesn't ...

1 reply Last reply on 11 May 2015 by
ac3mark

Linksys wrtg54s: can't access 192.168.1.1

Hello. Before I waste anyone's time, let me say: *When I try to connect to 192.168.1.1, I get an error message in the browser. I never reach the lo...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Feb 2015 by
MothyOz

Linksys e8-- was unsecured how do i undo pushing wifi security

Hello, I am in a rental. The owners set up a LinsysE800 for my use. It was unsecured and I was able to connect all of my things on it. Printer, PC, ...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jan 2015 by
xpcman

Problem with at&t modem and linksys router

Solved/Closed

Hello, I am having a problem with getting internet connection after connecting my Linksys WRT54g router to my AT&T DSL/Cable modem. I went through...

70 replies Last reply on 10 Nov 2014 by
Kash

Linksys wrt54g2 default password doesn't work

Solved/Closed

Hello, I'm trying to configure this router but after reading the User Guide, I can't get into the Web-Based Utility. I do exactly what it says:...

4 replies Last reply on 24 Oct 2014 by
Mad Max

Linkus router ea2700 password

Solved/Closed

I bought a new linkus router and my iPad is asking for my password and I forgot my password from my last router. How do I change password or by pass t...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Oct 2014 by
carpenter893

Linksys router doesn't recognize internet connection

Hi. So link sys is trying to charge me $30 for support so I figured I'd ask here first. I have Charter cable internet. My modem is working fine. I...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jul 2014 by
xpcman

How to share bandwidth in my linksys router

I am using Linksys wifi at home with my brother. I am believe in downloading movies while my brother in Online Games. I want something so that my torr...

5 replies Last reply on 3 Jun 2014 by
kieferschild

Cisco linksys wrt120n wireless n home router

Hi, I have the WRT120N Wireless Router with the NetGear 5 port Switch attached for my 3 computers in my home and my laptops, cell phones, Roku, etc. ...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Apr 2014 by
ac3mark

Used linksys e1200

Solved

i bought a used 1200 on ebay i have no password what to do is there any way to get new pass word

2 replies Last reply on 27 Mar 2014 by
scottde

Router problem

my linksys router is transmitting wireless but there's no internet although the internet cabel is in

3 replies Last reply on 28 Feb 2014 by
ac3mark

Trouble with linksys router wrt54gs

Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a new Linksys router WRT54gs and a new Dell laptop. The router works well with the cable attached but when I go to wireless I ge...

145 replies Last reply on 8 Jan 2014 by
fatawu

Problem with linksys wrt120n

Solved/Closed

Hello, I'm using LINKSYS WRT120N router. It is connected to my DSL and Computer. I properly configured the router but it doesn't have internet but ...

14 replies Last reply on 27 Dec 2013 by
Superman

Router to router config (linksys wrt300n)

Solved/Closed

Hello, I had 2 Linksys WRT300n router, my problem is how to connect thoese 2 router to each other so that the Internet connection on Roater A will be ...

15 replies Last reply on 27 Nov 2013 by
Som Sopha MEGA internet

Linksys password

I forgot my password to my Linksys router and i am unable to get on wifi

1 reply Last reply on 24 Nov 2013 by
BunoCS
Results 1 - 50 out of a total of 236